Claret and blue army (play offs)

Travelling back from York (wife’s sixtieth treat) ran into a sea of claret and blue. A bit confused for a minute (an age thing) ‘til I realised it was Villa v Fullham. Sensibly didn’t shout forFulham. When did we last have three Claret and Blue teams in the Prem (again an age thing) ;nonono

Comments

• Congrats on ur wife's 60th, can't answer ur question , also getting to use that age excuse ;wink but all I can say is perhaps the saying
    " 3's a crowd "....
    !!

Still not really sure who I'd prefer to win, but as far as champions league final goes, might be unpopular, but personally have no reason to not want the English team to win, so come on u Liverpool.......sorry for going off subject!!
  • Hope Snodgrass scores the winner. Will boost his sale price ;biggrin
  • Congratulations to you both

On a negative note
    I would like to donate our away kit to Aston Villa, thanks for letting using your kit for the last hundred years,,
    ;cheers
  • Still remember that sick nervous excited feeling of dread.
  • Your soooooooooo modest mrs grey

;hmm

But I like yooooh
  • edited May 2018

When did we last have three Claret and Blue teams in the Prem (again an age thing) ;nonono

It wasn't that long ago, 14/15 season .
  • edited May 2018
    I read somewhere apparently in the clause of Robert Snodgrass loan was a million pound bonus us to the hammers if the villa get promoted on top of loan fee...
  • I read somewhere apparently in the clause of Robert Snodgrass loan was a million pound bonus us to the hammers if the villa get promoted on top of loan fee...

Splendid
  • We even saw a group of Villa fans on York station. There’s loyalty for you
  • Fulham take the lead.
  • Fulham dominating

Villa not getting a look in
  • Nasty stamp on Grealish.
  • In best brst pirates vocals
    Jack
  • Congratulations Fulham ;clap
  • Fulham promoted after playing 20 mins with 10 men. Of the 2 clubs, I'm glad Fulham won, the only downsides are transfer related and they may or may not have happened anyway
  • Shame about Snodgrass, but the flip side is that John Terry stays put.
  • Buffy ;ok

Fulham finished 3rd so deserved promotion. I admire the football they play too.

Will make it much more difficult if we were interested in Fredericks and Cairney, but I'm glad Fulham got the win.
This discussion has been closed.