New kit launched

Comments

• I am actually considering getting a new West Ham shirt for the first time in about 12 years. This is not expected
  • edited May 2018
    Really like both shirts, they've gone left field for the away shirt but good..

Don't like the yellow socks..

I think this year will be my first shirt for a while...

And I'm going for the away...
  • edited May 2018
    I like the shirts. As people have said, the yellow socks are a bit rank.

But I’m also not a fan of the white-only shorts with white-only socks for the home kit. I think the socks need some claret or blue on them. Otherwise, it looks like, from the bottom half, our players are playing at Wimbledon!
  • Like the home kit, but something about the away kit that doesn’t appeal, oh yes that’s it yellow socks, as others have said it’s arsenal away.....not impressed with that
  • The yellow socks go well with the dark teal -wait until they're worn on the pitch, and not against a white background.

Stylish new strip. Stylish new manager. Let's see if we get any stylish new players, as well!
  • New kit on you tube. Blink and you’ll miss it!

Have we got a team with aggression issues? Arnie, Kouyate and Lanzini look like the younger locals at the pub at the weekend when they have had a bit too much and squaring up for a ruck. That young bouncer in the middle is having none of it however.

• Arnie and Manu look like they are wearing tights. ;lol
  • Manu saying "Do you feel lucky punk?"
  • Not the best, but not the worst. I wish they would do a white for away.
  • Love them both. I’m having the away shirt. And I’m glad it’s blue not teal. Teal does not exist, it’s like salmon and crushed mulberry, made up colours by Laura Ashley and Dulux.
  • Dates back to 1927, apparently. Name derived from the colour of the plumage of the eponymous duck.

;hmm
  • Quack quack!

;run
  • When you zoom in, you can see that Lanzini has been photoshopped in ;lol
  • edited May 2018

Really like both shirts, they've gone left field for the away shirt but good..

Don't like the yellow socks..

I think this year will be my first shirt for a while...

And I'm going for the away...

So, coming outa left field?

Let me kick like it's 1986?

85/86 shirt didn't have blue sleeves.

Portugal the Man says we're gonna finish 3rd ;biggrin
  • Away kit looks good - well apart from the socks ;doh
  • I like both kits. And since I don't usually buy anything but the shirt itself I don't mind the socks.
  • So, coming outa left field?

Let me kick like it's 1986?

85/86 shirt didn't have blue sleeves.

Portugal the Man says we're gonna finish 3rd ;biggrin

As long as we don't kick like its 1986/87 when we wore the same shirts and finished 15th
  • ahh The 85/86 season the year WH conned me into supporting them with the promise it would always be like this....
  • I have an annual bet with a Swansea-supporting mate - whoever's team finishes lower buys the other their next seaon's home shirt. With the Swans going down, I should have asked for an away shirt too. Like them both.
  • Away shirt ,,,, to me looks like ,,,,,Everton’s shirt no thanks
  • Neat washing line
  • When does our Betway deal run out? I really hope we can have a non-betting sponsor at some point in the future.
  • Really like the home kit, my home shirt is knocking on a bit so I can see a new shirt In my future, still have a couple of nice away shirts in my locker, thankfully p, as the jury is well out on that teal number,

COYI
  • When does our Betway deal run out? I really hope we can have a non-betting sponsor at some point in the future.

Until the end of 2019/20 season.
  • Personally, I don't like either of them, especially the home shirt - far too little blue; and, as others have mentioned, what were they thinking about with those yellow socks! ;nonono ;nonono
  • I have personally never liked a single umbro kit for any team. They always look a bit Sunday league to me. Adidas and Nike always seem to look the part.
  • edited May 2018
    Firstly

;wave

Hope you all are well ;hug

Now this mew home shirt has a touch of the

CA2D162E-E5F5-4727-AB88-31342C1F84B7

about it

( ;wahoo )
  • Rav's back ;wahoo

Good to see you Bro