The relegation battle - get out of my league!

1171819202123»

Comments

• You should have listened told you Huddersfield wouldn’t get another point ;whistle, what do I know
  • so do we buy Ayew back perhaps we could get two Ayews for the price of one ;whistle ;whistle ;whome
  • Congratulations Huddersfield.
  • I'm delighted for last year's promoted teams, and losing Stoke and West Brom is no loss in footballing terms. To cap it all, Malaysia has just voted that crook Najib out of office! ;clap
  • My maths make it only 9 goal swing required (assuming Swansea score at least 2 more than Saints they will stay up on most goals scored)
    # clutching at straws
  • So, one out of Swansea...
  • I actually think Swansea could score 3 or 4. They literally HAVE to go all out, and Stoke will be down in the dumps, so things could get going there.

I just think City don't care enough to smash Saints 5 or 6. They will want the win for the 100 points record, but when they hit 2 or 3 goals, they'll go into cruise control and be thinking about the summer.

So it's ;wave to Swansea IMO, though it would be beautiful to see Saints blow it.
  • After the press Stoke have received I could see Stoke beaten the Swans.

Ecstatic that the three newbies are all safe. As a fan I expect us not to be anywhere near the relegation zone next year with West Brom, Stoke and potentially Swansea gone.
  • From our point of view and transfers it is better Swansea go down - because they will need to be open to selling some of their players. On the other hand, Southampton are always open to selling their players regardless
  • The only Swansea player I'd consider would be Fabianski.
  • The only player id take from Swansea is Jordan ayew

Mawson too but can see swans have set an unrealistic value
  • Did n't Jordan Ayew get relegated with Villa aswell don't want him coming here and making it a hattrick lol
  • It’s the only chance of a hat trick he’d get
  • I knew that 35 points with be safe this season #wehadnothingtoworryabout!
  • Beeb musings on who will get relegated here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43202293

Capture

Looking at it if all teams continued their current 10 game or 6 game form:

Capture

Barring a significant change in ofrm, West Brom and Stoke would be gone in either scenario, with either Southampton or Huddersfield joining them.

Actual final table:

Capture

Think the 'super-computer SAM (Sports Analytics Machine) - created by @ProfIanMcHale at the University of Liverpool' needs an upgrade...
This discussion has been closed.