Bucket list

Anyone have a bucket list i.e. Realistic things you would like to do before you give up the mortal coil?

Comments

• Amongst mine is to fly in a spitfire and see a tiger in the wild. Last year I ticked one off when I drove an e-type jaguar and today managed to get another ticked off when I saw a wild otter for the first time.
  • To see the Pacific Ocean. I know it's only a bit of water but for some reason I have always wanted to see it.
  • I'd like to visit Rio de Janeiro.

Priced it up for the world cup. When I came round, I realised it was a rip off.

G&T with Lukerz in Westfield's.
  • See a 25 a season striker at West Ham ;whistle
  • I ticked off one item on my list last year at the Oshkosh air show in Wisconsin- I was lucky enough to go up for a flight in a B-17.

The sound of those engines was incredible, i just cannot imagine what the sound must have been like when squadrons of them were flying overhead.
  • Chicago ;ok Bet that was amazing! Would love to fly in a spitfire - something iconic about WW2 planes.
  • I don't have anything specific, but I try to go on holiday to 2 new countries each year to see as many different cultures as possible. Cash flow means I don't always achieve it, but this year I'll be ticking off Japan and Sweden.
  • Base camp at Mount Everest as a minimum
    Mount Everest summit as the dream
  • Everest double glazing as a minimum
    Everest "full house" including soffits and conservatory as the dream

Oh
    and great wall of china and the terracotta army would be nice..........
  • Crikey Eski-Sweden and Japan are not cheap!
  • I haven't priced up Sweden yet as doing that later the year, but yeah, Japan is costing me a bit. Always worth it though! I didn't do a gap year or an extended break from work so I always try and have a 16 night holiday somewhere and travel round the country a bit, so that's Japan this year and I'll be staying in 5 different cities. Sweden will only be a short trip, maybe 4 nights.
  • I just need this one for the set:

Other buckets pail into insignificance compared to this.

;yercoat

• I have always wanted to go and visit America, and i am going in March which is rather exciting
  • Whereabouts are you going Ald?
  • alderz said:

I have always wanted to go and visit America, and i am going in March which is rather exciting

I doubt if you would choose to come to Chicago in March, but if for some reason you are within striking distance of the Windy City, let me know, in any case safe travels
    ;ok
  • I'm going to have to give this some thought ;hmm
  • eski

I'm going to Philadelphia, New York, and then Seattle. I'm staying with some friends and I am super excited
  • Excellent choices, I'm sure you'll have a great time!
  • I would like to follow a British Lions tour of Australia or South Africa. Sunshine, rugby, beer, and I believe an incredible atmosphere. But next weekend I will be ticking one off my bucket list by seeing England v France at Twickenham in the six nations.
  • I'd like to do the London Marathon. Need to train up, though, and stay fit durim winter.
  • I wouldn't mind Boxing Day at the MCG to watch the ashes.
  • Not the London Marathon, then, suz?

• Just a regular image
  • Snickers now ;wave
  • One thing which i have ticked off was to see Hammers win at Anfield..although I was not present I was not present when they broke that long winless run back to 1963.....
    I`d like to visit Twickenham, Aintree for a Grand National, see West Ham win the EPL, all possible.....
    slightly trickier, ride in a hot air balloon, parachute and drive a tank

;wahoo
  • edited January 2017
    All changed now...

It was to surf Pipeline in Hawaii on a 15ft day if I could work up the courage

Now its probably to live long enough to take my new little'un down the Aisle

(I know I know....)