FA Cup draw - 4th round 6.1.20

edited January 2020 in Men's First Team
This discussion was created from comments split from: Couldn’t think.... part three.

Comments

• FA Cup draw under way.

We are number 42.
  • Away to Gillingham.
  • Games to be played weekend of the 3/4/5/6 Jan 20.
  • Third time lucky. Thrashed by Wimbledon and oxford in last two embarrassments.
  • edited December 2019
    Yeold will be pleased
  • Third time lucky. Thrashed by Wimbledon and oxford in last two embarrassments.

Did you see we won at the weekend?
  • Basically a bye for Gillingham
  • Oof getting tickets to this my local team :)
  • Is it Gillingham that has the temporary Brian Moore stand?
  • Gillingham ........oh dear .......... :sofa: .............Liverpool v Everton what were the chances .......no really could someone tell me the odds of that draw coming out
  • It’s a good opportunity for some players and a Manager to take the FA cup seriously. I mean, honestly, we are not going to make top 6, and I believe relegation to not really be much of a threat. Let’s not be having any oxfordy wombledon stuff happening. A nice swift 0-5 up at half time and bring on some squad and U23s to see us out.

Wombat’s log, star date 02/12/2019 not certain what planet I’m on, but the sky is rose coloured and sort of pretty crimson shades.
  • Luke what has that got to do with our last two embarrassing cup defeats
  • He’s got to take this seriously this time hasn’t he?
    Strongest team possible and a Chelsea type performance please.
  • It's usual to play the number 2 keeper for cup games, so Roberto in goal? :yercoat:
  • edited December 2019
    I think Fab will be back by then.

He can take the reigns from Martin for this match.
  • I’d prefer roberto up top than in goal to be honest
  • Cuz1 said:

I’d prefer roberto up top than in goal to be honest

Is that up top in row Z cuz :puzzled:
  • I can see no reason Pelle should do anything but play the very best first eleven he has available for each round we reach.

It's clear any chance of a potential Leicester type miracle is now not going to happen due to what we can now call the 'Roberto run' so unless, and until, we find ourselves in a relegation fight this must be our seasons focus.

No 'ifs' Pelle, no 'buts' Pelle just do it!
  • Gillingham v hammers chosen for BT on Sunday 5 Jan at 18.16. They obviously think another upset is on the cards.
  • Gillingham v hammers chosen for BT on Sunday 5 Jan at 18.16. They obviously think another upset is on the cards.

What, that we’ll actually win it??
  • Is it Gillingham that has the temporary Brian Moore stand?

with a young Nigel Clough
  • Live on BT Sports Sunday 5 January, 6:16pm.
  • All games are kicking off a minute later as part of a mental health awareness campaign I think.
  • Our game should kick off another minute later than that to make the players aware of our mental health supporting them!
  • Was just at the Gillingham game who just beat MK Dons 3-1. There strikers are going to give West Ham a hard time. Very much in the mould of a Haller and Antonio. One big and tall but good control with his feet, the other built like a tank and a big runner.
  • of course they are :doh:
  • edited January 2020
    4th round draw.
    We are 29.

Well, us or Gillingham, according to the BBC :doh:
  • :nonono: we have to play them again ,what on earth did we do wrong this time :biggrin:
This discussion has been closed.