Bournemouth vs West Ham, 15:00, Saturday, 28th September

edited September 2019 in Match Threads
After our abysmal performance in the League Cup, West Ham have a chance to break into the top 4 with a chance at the Vitality stadium in Bournemouth.

West Ham are in a rich vein of form in the Premier League. After defeating Man United last week to secure 11 points in 6 games, Pellegrini looks to hit the 2 point average of 14 points in 7 games and really put a case forward for West Ham to upset the apple cart of the top 6.

Bournemouth on the other hand also have had a brilliant start to the season coming off the back of scoring 6 goals and 2 wins in their last 2 games. Much like West Ham falling to lower end opposition in the League cup, both sets of supporters will be expecting better performances from their sides.

Score Predictions ?
Line-up Predcitions ?

Comments

• Fabianski

Frederick Diop Ogbonna Cresswell

Noble Rice

Yarmelenko Fornals Anderson

Haller

I reckon he also might drop Fornals and put in Wilshire to go a 4-3-3
  • Wilshere did nothing at Oxford to get into the team. We need to persevere with Fornals as he offers more at this time.
    Ever the optimist I'm going for a 3-2 away win, mind I thought we'd beat Oxford.

Couldn't get a ticket for this one :angry:

COYI
  • Can’t believe IronHerb has been dropped for this match. Bad performance by him during midweek but I feel like we might miss him this game.
  • Nicholas has it at 2-2 and Lawro as a 2-1 defeat
  • C&H reckon Lanzini won't be back until Everton away (19 Oct) but other sources say it could Sheff U home (26 Oct). I'm not sure whether we persevere with Fornals or play Snodgrass, he always puts in a shift and Bournemouth are no pushovers.

We've visited the Vitality four times, we never kept a clean sheet and they've scored 9 while we've scored 8.

Lawro reckons we're going to lose 2-1

All of which probably means a dull-as-dishwater 0-0 draw (the last time I said that I think we beat Norwich).
  • Got a horrible feeling they’re going to do us 2-0 or 3-0.
  • "Manuel Lanzini returned to work with the team in the last three or four days. He doesn't have any pain in his feet.

Good news.
  • Got a horrible feeling they’re going to do us 2-0 or 3-0.

They haven't kept a clean sheet all season.

Keep the faith :coyi:
  • Didn't realise that.

3-1.

:whistle:
  • Also, we would go briefly second with a win, above City.

That’s another reason why we’ll definitely lose this.
  • 0-8 Hammers. We’re doing a citeh.
  • On behalf of Ham, Lanzini's back so it can only mean one thing.... Loss!
  • edited September 2019
    Bazshuayi said:

On behalf of Ham, Lanzini's back so it can only mean one thing.... Loss!

no Liverpool will be fine, oh us sorry :biggrin:
  • Liverpool are always fine ;)

Its like having 2 kids... One of them stresses you out. They do what you don't want them to it seems most of the time. Sometimes you think they've learned lessons and are on the right path. Then they just go and do it again and make you pull your hair out.

The other one's never any trouble....

• edited September 2019
    Bazshuayi said:

Liverpool are always fine ;)

It's OK you saying that Baz, you're 3,000 miles away. Just think of us poor souls that are only 300 or less away

:biggrin:
  • Bit of a bogey side for us, Bournemouth. An irritating one at that.

Draw would be a reasonable outcome, & would take us 3rd for the next 24 hours.

Hoping for a reaction from midweek, albeit most of the players didn’t play!
  • I brought in C Wilson last GW who always scores against us (West Ham just in case that needs clarifying :whistle: ) so that should jinx him for this week at least
  • I suspect we will see the same 11 that started against Man Utd, with Lanzini back on the bench.

The only question mark was whether Masuaku came back in, but I think Cresswell’s goal added to the midweek debacle will see Cress get the nod, rightly or wrongly.

I would start Masuaku.
  • Not sure if we get the player that played at Oxford I’d stick with Cresswell
  • Please West Ham, let’s have a fun day :pray:
  • MrsGrey said:

Got a horrible feeling they’re going to do us 2-0 or 3-0.

They haven't kept a clean sheet all season.

West Ham: Hold my beer

• A lot to ask of Snodgrass, but whatevs.
  • BBC says Yarmo starts, Snoddy on the bench.
  • No Masuaku, must be crocked.
  • According to OS we are unchanged from last week. Lanzini on bench.
  • According to OS we are unchanged from last week. Lanzini on bench.

That's a lie we've changed into our white kit
  • MrsGrey said:

No Masuaku, must be crocked.

Nah, just not good enough.
  • Was all set for this one ,Now my wife who is heading out of town wants me to make eggs bacon and beans for her and pack the car :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:
This discussion has been closed.