Play-offs for Champo and EFL

So, we could have a Midlands club (Villa/WBA), Frank Lampards's Derby (TM) or Dirty Lids.

Who do you fancy, to add to the Blunts and Norwich?

Comments

• I would be mostly wanting Derby.
  • Yup Derby for me.Not far from me.
  • Derby, and I hope Sunderland get back to the championship
  • That's the third time Leeds have beaten Derby this season so I reckon they're good for the final.
  • But Derby are getting closer.
  • Run a pub in derby so mean as they don’t mind my West Ham stuff in there pub I’d go for them lol, bout my stuff they have no choice
  • Today I will also be supporting Charlton.
  • On your own :nonono:
  • edited May 2019
    Come you you addicks :wahoo:
  • Goal for Charlton :wahoo:
  • Charlton 2 up :wahoo:
  • Doncaster have pulled one back, against the run of play.

:sofa:
  • BOOOOO!!
  • Excellent.

Charlton take a 2-1 advantage back to the Valley.

:wahoo:
  • Excellent. Not entirely on your own, you may not be entirely surprised to hear from me...
  • edited May 2019
    One place for the Champo play-off will be decided tonight, as the West Midlands derby gets a re-run.
  • Glad it was Villa.
  • IronHerb said:

Glad it was Villa.

Although it's been very much a case of anyone but Leeds for me
  • OCS,

Even Millwall! :nonono:
  • 'Fraid so Fortune.

Leeds are up there with Liverpool and Spurs on my list.
  • I don't mind WBA. I think they were the only team to tweet something about Upton Park when we had our last season there. Thanks the the memories Upton park or something like that. Always stuck with me.
  • Hamstew said:

I don't mind WBA. I think they were the only team to tweet something about Upton Park when we had our last season there. Thanks the the memories Upton park or something like that. Always stuck with me.

I never knew that. I've never been a fan of West Brom but knowing that makes me like them a little more as a club.
  • They booed James Collins when he was down with either a hammy or ankle injury. Not good form in my book.
  • Fans often boo players when they go down though don't they?
  • alderz said:

Hamstew said:

I don't mind WBA. I think they were the only team to tweet something about Upton Park when we had our last season there. Thanks the the memories Upton park or something like that. Always stuck with me.

I never knew that. I've never been a fan of West Brom but knowing that makes me like them a little more as a club.
    Yeah if there is a way to search tweets you could probably find it somewhere
  • Hamstew said:

Fans often boo players when they go down though don't they?

Not usually when they are obviously injured.
  • IronHerb said:

Hamstew said:

Fans often boo players when they go down though don't they?

Not usually when they are obviously injured.
    Yeah was gonna say unless you mean he was obviously injured. I still think all clubs have fans that would do that sort of thing.
  • Uphill battle for Derby tonight.

I hope they batter Dirty Lids...
  • Sorry, those quote " Dirty Lids" are still my second team due to family affiliation