ODI Cricket Tickets

If anyone is interested in going to the England v Pakistan ODI at the Oval on Wednesday 8th May, 1pm start, I have 2 spare tickets @ £55 each.

Downside is that you will have to sit alongside me. :nonono:

Please contact me if you would like them.

Comments

• So Herb, does that mean you will pay £55 to each of the two people who sit next to you? :biggrin:
  • :fishslap:
  • So Herb, that was/would have been a waste of money or do you get refunded?
  • edited May 2019
    Should get 50% back as less than 2 hours (less than 25 overs) cricket played.

• I'm going to the Ageas for Saturday's game. Forecast is a bit better at least
  • Well that was fun. Sitting in the hailstorm watching not a lot. Still managed to sup plenty of ale, but saw Jofre Archer showing that he is the real deal. 50% refund under 30 overs so could have been worse. And to brighten up a disappointing day Spurs are 2 down. :biggrin:
  • edited May 2019
    And before you ask. Yes, there were people at the Oval wearing Liverpool scarves. :doh:
  • Someone zoomed past me on bike on Tuesday afternoon (here on Spetses) in a Liverpool top :doh:
  • MrsGrey said:

Someone zoomed past me on bike on Tuesday afternoon (here on Spetses) in a Liverpool top :doh:

No problem if they did it before the game imo.
  • MrsGrey said:

Someone zoomed past me on bike on Tuesday afternoon (here on Spetses) in a Liverpool top :doh:

Was the bike his...
  • Vorse, as if :lol: