Other games this weekend (3-6th May) and midweek European games

Was considering listening to 5 live for the build up to the Everton - Burnley game, but

a) they haven't got commentary

b) the 7.00p pm sports programme was hosted by Darren Fletcher and Jermaine Jenas

Comments

• Anyone watching the Bournemouth v Tottenham game? Up until a few weeks ago, one of the few Spurs players I liked was Son. Recently though he comes across as an arrogant, cheating, malicious type of player. Just been sent off for those not watching.
  • Oh dear, oh very dear, dirty Son gets a red :lol:
  • edited May 2019
    How Dyer is still on this pitch is a mystery to me, tackling back could have got him a second yellow, 50/50 to be fair but then a clear foul from behind in the penalty area that should have resulted in a penalty and a second yellow, and as I write this, Son completely loses his head and gets a straight red
  • Bournemouth keeper playing a blinder on his debut
  • edited May 2019
    Oh double dear, another red for spuddo town

Wonder if they'll get the hat trick :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • It’s happening again, it’s hapenning aggaaaiinn...
  • Spurs down to nine, Foyth came on at half time and lasted just two minutes, was a touch unlucky, poor touch and a rash challenge to try and recover but the correct decision.

:lol:

• I guess that's karma for stamping on Snodgrass
  • I guess that's karma for stamping on Snodgrass

Was just thinking that myself. Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, thank you Karma
  • edited May 2019
    Spurs losing the plot, love it.....Ali, such a waste of space lately....
    A hatrick of red's would be a laugh...
  • Spurs down to nine, Foyth came on at half time and lasted just two minutes, was a touch unlucky, poor touch and a rash challenge to try and recover but the correct decision.

:lol:

Completely missed that. We switched streams and lost a couple of minutes. :lol:
  • Well go switch again, see if you can make it three reds :lol:
  • Bourne are shocking
  • They just shocked spuddo town :lol:
  • Oh dear, no one wants to see that :lol: :lol:
  • Absolutely Chicago, I wanted to see them get the third red :biggrin:
  • Wouldn't it be funny if Spurs didn't make top 4.
  • Oh dear, no one wants to see that :lol: :lol:

Said no one ever. :lol:

• Wemberlee wemberlee we’re the famous West Ham and we’re going to wemberlee ⚒⚒⚒
  • Dele Alli really is a little snit,
  • Fantastic. Get us a Cup :thumbsup: :coyi:
  • This is football.

Kids football teams, parents with their kids, Citeh and Hammers mixing together. Boys and girls, young and old.

And only £15 a ticket.

I might love the game again a bit.
  • And the ground seems to be more full than when the spuds played there too :lol:
  • Come on you iron ladies :scarf:
  • edited May 2019
    Oh how superb by the beeb ..... Manchester United starting to move up through the gears

:doh: :weep:

I'm surprised that we aren't playing the scouser ladies as for love ins :angry:
  • So close to the opener for the Women's team. Good save from the Citeh keeper.
  • Palace 3-1 up. Looks like Cardiff are down.

Still, never mind eh.
  • Surely the are the Ironesses.
  • Jesus that lot better not finish above us