Other games this weekend/midweek (April 2019)

Comments

• Liverpool winning again on their way to the title (after City drop points in this double GW vs Spurs and Man Utd). Its one of the very few times I have wanted Spurs to win. Oh alright, Man Utd too

#Jurgenomics
  • Some epic cheating by Salah again.
  • It's not cheating, it's clever play, except of course when we do it, then it's cheating.
  • Yes.... You know who's going to be the first player caught by VAR in the league next season. He'll be wearing claret n blue :lol:
  • Shape Mee
  • Anyway you want Mee
  • Mee, Mee, Mee. That's all you ever think about.
  • Well let’s hope Southgate realises after that elbow that he’s not fit to play for England
  • Another game where Arsenal seem determined to out-Arsenal themselves.

A goal up, Deeney sent off, Watford causing them loads of problems.
  • Apparently half an hour of the build up to Arsenal v Watford was dedicated to a piece on Sadio Mane :doh:
  • "Whenever I play Arsenal, I'll go up and think, 'Let me whack the first one and see who wants it'."

Guess who said this? :whistle: :doh:
  • Droy Teeney?
  • Hamstew,

It couldn't be anybody else.
  • So on the day Chelsea fans impeccably observe a minutes silence for Hillsborough, they are rewarded with a flare thrown at them by Liverpool fans.

This is why no-one wants Liverpool to win the league.
  • Another game where Arsenal seem determined to out-Arsenal themselves.

A goal up, Deeney sent off, Watford causing them loads of problems.

Watford lost the game rather than Arsenal winning it...
  • Apparently half an hour of the build up to Arsenal v Watford was dedicated to a piece on Sadio Mane :doh:

Yep, the build up to our live gave v Chelsea last Monday was all about Liverpool & City's Super Sunday games :doh:
  • So on the day Chelsea fans impeccably observe a minutes silence for Hillsborough, they are rewarded with a flare thrown at them by Liverpool fans.

This is why no-one wants Liverpool to win the league.

So if some Liverpool fans throw a flare they're all guilty of throwing flares? By that logic all Chelsea fans are guilty of chanting about Salah and all West Ham fans are guilty of singing about running around Tottenham?

Good grief, I'm anti=Semitic and I never knew it!

And what makes you think no one wants Liverpool to win the league (apart from Liverpool fans). Has there been a poll recently?
  • ASLEF, You better start one then? ;)
  • I have no real problem with anyone bar Chelsea winning the league, at the end of the day the team that wins the league deserves to win the league.

Chelsea however, never, ever, ever

Simple really ;)
  • I have no real problem with anyone bar Chelsea winning the league, at the end of the day the team that wins the league deserves to win the league.

Chelsea however, never, ever, ever

Simple really ;)

WHAT!!!! Even the spuds :nonono:

• You have a point there, probably why, for obvious reasons, I would be ok with the Arsenal winning it ;)
  • Expat

Certainly for me.

This whole Spurs thing seems to have developed comparatively recently, whilst our dislike of Chelsea has always been part of my West Ham experience.
  • I dislike all other London clubs simples
  • Liverpool.

I hate Liverpool.

And Klopp.

And Chris Packham.

And skimmed milk (it's not milk).

And Farage.

And people that say 'literally' when what they're saying isn't literal at all. ("I literally died when he told me" - No. No you didn't)

I fear I've started to pull at a thread here :hmm:
  • Palace are the pits
  • Ham - I reckon that I have roughly 250,000 hours left on this earth and there are some teams that I do not wish to waste, even a fraction of one of them, thinking about, good or bad.

and Palace is one of them
  • I might have a bit more time for Liverpool if a doctor could treat Mo Salah for Meniere’s disease that means he has to keep falling over in the penalty area. Does anyone reckon his antics might be scrutinised more with VAR next season?
  • Him, Zaha and a load of others.
  • Including Chicarito.