West Ham vs Liverpool (8pm,4th February)

edited February 2019 in Match Threads
We welcome the premier league leaders to the london stadium for our next match.
I personally don't think they are worthy leaders.If you look at their squad(salah,mane etc)
they should be down there with the likes of huddersfield,fulham and cardiff.Us on the other hand
are on a rich vein of form at the moment and i cannot see them troubling us. ;whistle

Comments

• For me, a natural optimist usualy, it’s a question of how many we lose by…. We have conceded 4 in our last 3 home games against them.

If Salah is in your fantasy team, make him captain.
  • edited February 2019
    Sorry suz ;hug
    I was just about to cancel mine,so thank you.
  • Make salah your TRIPLE captain ;lol
  • mike said:

Sorry suz ;hug
    I was just about to cancel mine,so thank you.

No worries ;biggrin
  • Suze, was in the middle of commenting on your thread, and me computer went all funny. You must have closed your thread just as I hit "post". Talking of hitting post, I think he may well be MOTM again. It will be typical West Ham to win this one. So I`m going for a cheeky 2--1 home win. Not sure who we have fit, so won`t predict a team, as long as Carroll don`t start, and Cresswell is left back, I`ll be happy. ;goal
  • Sorry, I started clearing up without sounding the five minute warning...

• I was talking to a West Ham supporting colleague yesterday, and I said that the thing that is upsetting about games like this, is that I am certain we'll get spanked, but because it's so West Ham to do the unexpected there's a part of me that thinks we'll get a result. All that means is that when we do get spanked I will still somehow be disappointed.
  • edited February 2019

;lol ;weep
  • Absolutely dreading this one and will probably watch from behind the sofa.
    1-0 West Ham.
  • We are going to win.

2-1
  • edited February 2019
    Fabianski
    Zabaleta - Diop - Ogbonna - Cresswell
    Obiang - Rice - Noble
    Antonio - Anderson
    Arnautovic

2-2
  • Can we go back to 433?

When we line up 442 we don't look nearly as good
  • Can we go back to 433?

When we line up 442 we don't look nearly as good

we will end up 10-0-0
  • Is that the score I’d be happy with that
  • Oh, ok, we're actually doing this.

0-5.

Salah will dive to win a penalty.

We'll finish with 9 men.

Rice will do his ACL in first half stoppage time.

The centre circle will be threatened by angry men wielding corner flags.
  • edited February 2019
    IMG_20190201_190939

He's joking, right?
  • What are the chances of Liverpool treating this game like we did against Wimbledon, ie, they believe that all they have to do is turn up and jog around a bit and take home the win?

Answer - None

I thought as much, however we can only hope
  • Lets hope we get a 0.01cm coating of snow on the pitch to put them right off their game. ;doh
  • And then play it with an orange ball just to really confuse them. I bet Salah has never even seen one of them!
  • Chicago the problem is that may be all they have to do.
  • OCS I think he was referring to their game against Leicester. I don’t think they’ll do that again.
  • edited February 2019
    IronHerb said:

Lets hope we get a 0.01cm coating of snow on the pitch to put them right off their game. ;doh

They'll get somebody to clear their attacking half.

#sporting
  • edited February 2019
    You never know livers are due a loss,,,
    There probably play openish football, give our player room rather then shut in down,,, then again this game really sting,,,
    coyi
  • IronHerb said:

Lets hope we get a 0.01cm coating of snow on the pitch to put them right off their game. ;doh

They'll get somebody to clear their attacking half.

#sporting
    Food poisoning= gamesmenship
  • They'll get somebody to clear their attacking half.

#sporting

We could fill our goal with it ;wink
  • If we win tomorrow by seven clear goals we'll replace Watford in 8th place and be almost within touching distance of Wolves in 7th.

Everything to play for.
  • adecoker said:

If we win tomorrow by seven clear goals we'll replace Watford in 8th place and be almost within touching distance of Wolves in 7th.

Everything to play for.

That’s where we should be,,, do we ask to much?

• If we win 7-0 the game will almost certainly be played to a full house on fantasy island
  • We’ve conceded 4 against them in our last 4 games. Surely it won’t be a 5th time. Don’t want it to be more either.
    Apparently they’ve not won three consecutive away games against us for years that one could go.
    Let’s hope now the window is shut they all knuckle down to it and put a decent shift in.
  • Nil nil will do
This discussion has been closed.