London Stadium Season 3 (2018/19)

Comments

• ;clap

;hmm but tv deals have bigger clout then bums on seats
    “But great for the real fan watching the game live”
    Sponsorship and ground sponsorship is key

Also Advertising in every knock and cranny anywhere
  • Was that our stadium in the backdrop in Luther last night? Horrific scenes at the OS not the first time!
  • There were quite a few bits I recognised from around Stratford from Luther I certainly won't be getting a bus from there after dark ;lol
  • Record crowd of 59,870 last night.
  • Did anyone apart from me forecast that figure
  • It's alright Cuz. I would have put the same figure down and collected the half point. ;lol
  • I believe that too ;whistle
  • Sure we weren't 'at it' that day but, it was only 2-0.

A fine seems a bit unfair.
  • Does anyone know when season ticket renewals open for next season? I know the deadline is normally a couple of weeks after the season ends but I’m not sure when they’re open.
  • Hi, a quick question.

Living abroad I can't get a season ticket but I would like to get some more regular matches.

I would like to be able to pre book so I can plan it with trips to the UK.

Is joining the Claret International Membership the best approach? How early before the games do the tickets become available?

Thanks
  • Not got that much experience in it but I think if you became a member you would pretty much be guaranteed a ticket. Most games that go on general sale seem to be available for non members. Depends on the game though really for non members.
  • 7th highest attendance in Europe last year and 20th highest income from tickets
  • Vorse - I have not signed up as Claret member this year so have to wait for general sale , for most games there are quite a few seats available if you only want one but difficult to get 2 seats together. The ticket exchange releases quite a lot of unwanted seats from ST holders a week or so before the game i think, but probably too late for planning a trip. ;scarf
  • Hamstew / Sledge thanks for the comments..

It the ability to plan a trip around a match that I am trying to figure out, and I need say a months notice. ;hmm
  • We'll if you're planning it around a big game I'd say maybe go for membership. If it's more of a Huddersfield type match you'll be ok I reckon.
  • Vorse, I have the international membership and it does give you priority, I am not sure that it gives you a months lead in time but I do have it in case I find myself over there during the season.
  • It is of course a personal choice but the membership is reasonable at £35.00 and it makes me feel connected to the club, you normally get a gift of some sort, this year it was a rather nice traditional bar scarf.
  • edited January 2019
    Thanks Chicago..

I took the plunge and am not a Claret International Member... ;wahoo
  • edited January 2019

Thanks Chicago..

I took the plunge and am not a Claret International Member... ;wahoo

I'm not a claret international member either ;wahoo
  • edited January 2019
    Ok smart bum... ;lol

Must be the excitement of contributing 0.03% to AC weekly wage...
  • So are you or not an International Member? ;lol
  • edited January 2019

;fence
  • This feels like one of those meetings I attend regularly, but here goes.

Stands up and clears throat.

"I`m not an international member either"

Sits down self consciously..................
  • After Brexit not many of us will be either

;biggrin

;run

;sofa
  • I'm not an international member I am the popular people's front of Judea
  • OK, so who's Spartacus, then?
  • edited January 2019
    Takes one pace forward

Stands to attention

And shouts

am spartacus