January Transfer Window 2019

Comments

• There are some crackers in there Grey
  • Ben Yedder and Kalinic the latest linked when you Google West Ham
  • Plus Timo Werner

If we say enough names we will get 1 right school of journalism.
  • Man City are getting some 18-yr old Croatian wonderkid to train as Fernandino's understudy. So Dekkerz is safe.

For now.
  • I just worked out that golfing equipment = clubs!!!
  • edited January 2019
    Sead Haksabanovic now on loan to IFK Norrkoping.
  • According to Gazzetta dello Sport Edimilson Fernandes will return to West Ham in the summer. Fiorentina aren't going to use the option to buy him as they've just signed Hamed Junior Traore from Empoli on a loan-back until the end of the season.

So we'll have Rice, Noble, Wilshere, Sanchez, Obiang and Fernandes on our books, CM looks sorted.
  • Piatek the polish bloke has starting following West Ham on Twitter according to rumours ;hmm
  • edited January 2019
    Piątek is a bit tasty. A propos of nothing, his name in English is “Chris Friday”.
  • Piątek is a bit tasty. A propos of nothing, his name in English is “Chris Friday”.

If we sign him, we'll need to sign a Robinson too; they will surely play well together. ;biggrin
  • Lots of Goss across multi sites of us in for Belotti
  • Mario Balotelli anyone? According to Twitter Pelle has asked about his availability.
  • Wash your mouth out, Wombat. It's a Sunday.
  • Can't be any worse than Carroll

Gonna be a huge clear out this summer up top

Wouldn't be surprised to see all of Arnie, Carroll, Hernandez & Perez gone by the start of next season
  • McHammer said:

Lots of Goss across multi sites of us in for Belotti

Drunk
  • Sky sports saying Carroll 2 million to spurs
  • Cuz1 said:

Sky sports saying Carroll 2 million to spurs

"2 miilion to FIX HIS BONEspurs"

surely.............
  • edited January 2019
    A comment in the Sun to that rumour made me chuckle, cruel mind:

"A cheaper and better option would be to scour a local beach and buy a donkey"

;lol

Should also add, I saw this online, I do not read the Sun. ;biggrin
  • Don't see why we should pay Spurs 2 mill to take Carroll off our hands ,but that's just me ;biggrin
  • Watching the Fulham spurs game yesterday I think he’d have had a hat trick. He wouldn’t have missed the chances Llorente had with headers.
  • Could it be a good deal...

We get a few million for him, money off the wage bill and we probably wont sign him in the summer anyway.
  • I wouldn't have a problem with that at present as I don't think Pelle's way of playing suits him and unfortunately for Carroll referee's are making his way of playing virtually impossible nowadays. The greatest modern day example of what Carroll is was Duncan Ferguson, who likely would have barely seen a game out without two yellows nowadays.
  • "........Carroll rounded off his 57th start of the season by scoring his team's fifth goal against his former employers at the London Stadium in the last league game of the season on Saturday ahead of the Cup Final......"
  • Thorn, he missed from a yard out against B'mouth - maybe he should have tried to head it ;biggrin
  • Terrible news about the new Cardiff player. Let's hope something positive happens.
  • Ballotelli joined Marseille...

#bulletdodged...
  • I have it from someone who works at Billi Mucklow's yoga studio in Loughton that she is looking for someone to take it over. Sounds like AC and family are preparing to leave London.
This discussion has been closed.