Watford (H); Saturday 22nd December, 15:00

edited December 2018 in Match Threads
Let's put an end to this nonsense. I've got presents to wrap. Watford to nick it with a Heidar Helguson 30 yard bicycle kick, hadouken X3 combo finishing move.

Comments

• edited December 2018
  • Five on the bounce ;wahoo
  • edited December 2018
    Waves hand

;ok

Those are the points we looking for young sky walker
    Wave hand again

;wahoo
  • Sorry to be a downer, but with who we have available, I think we're made for Watford.

Would settle for a draw, but fear a loss.

Will be on a boat back from Athens during the game, so won't get to see it, or know anything about the game until it's over, so there is, of course, the outside chance it could be our performance of the season...
  • Psst....MrsG someone is using your husbands account ;nonono
  • Only missing Arnie. Perez is due to be available. They were six without a win before beating Cardiff. Home win. ;biggrin
  • Psst....MrsG someone is using your husbands account ;nonono

;whistle
  • Grey had better look out for some coal in his stocking......
  • IronHerb said:

Only missing Arnie. Perez is due to be available. They were six without a win before beating Cardiff. Home win. ;biggrin

And they nearly threw that one away.

I'm not overly concerned with what Watford have, more so about the holes we still seem to be leaving at the back.

Were Fulham any good we'd have probably conceded a couple on Saturday, so I fully expect Watford to score at least once, but we've got eleven goals in four games so have it in us to outscore them.

Will be close, and I'm on the fence between 2-2 and a 3-2 home win.
  • Looking forward to Deeney trying to bully Issa Monster. Trying. They will aim to make this a nasty non-football type of game, so a big test for the Pelle approach to football. I'd take a draw, but hope we stuff them. COYI
  • Watford at home about time we smashed them.
  • Kuching, exactly why I don't like them, from the Independent:
    Troy Deeney admits Watford players took it in turns to kick Crystal Palace's Wilfried Zaha during the 2-1 victory at Vicarage Road in September.
    Horrible person. ;angry

Yeold, the 2-4 defeat in September 2016 when we were 2-0 up after 33 minutes still hurts. ;weep
  • Yes, I was there for that one ;weep

We owe them a stuffing, so there
  • Yes, I was there for that one ;weep

We owe them a stuffing, so there

# sage opinion
  • Only thyme will tell
  • edited December 2018
    While we're at it, and I would expect IronHerb to appreciate this, plus I haven't heard it for a while.

Herbs ;wink
  • Chive thought about responding then thought no. Dill, it's all good fun.
  • Only thyme will tell

Only thyme will tell

Think that came from the ar chives
  • edited December 2018

Troy Deeney admits Watford players took it in turns to kick Crystal Palace's Wilfried Zaha during the 2-1 victory at Vicarage Road in September.
    Horrible person. ;angry

Absolutely agree but you still shouldn't kick someone even if they are a horrible person ;biggrin
  • Cuz1 said:

Only thyme will tell

Only thyme will tell

Think that came from the ar chives
    Keep the puns cumin
  • Some of them are mint
  • Was watching us on the tv sat night in the pub when a lady walked in, I said aloe Vera
  • * Warning: this post does not contain puns *

Noble misses the next match as he has now got 5 yellows. (Zaba is on 4)
  • MrsGrey said:

Noble misses the next match as he has now got 5 yellows. (Zaba is on 4)

But how can we win without Mr West Ham?
    ;nonono ;nonono ;weep

I want a month without points dropped!

when was the last time the Hammers managed 5 in a row? (optional additional Question: when did we last win 5 in a row scoring at least 2 in each of the wins?)
  • Kuching, exactly why I don't like them, from the Independent:
    Horrible person. ;angry

Yeold, the 2-4 defeat in September 2016 when we were 2-0 up after 33 minutes still hurts. ;weep

Shows what an idiot Deeney is admitting that. Hopefully the ref for our game will be aware of their nasty tactics now and clobber them for it if they do the same to us. ;angry
  • No, ignore my last post. My mistake, I thought the FA hadn't updated their website to include the weekend games, but they have. So it's only 4 ;phew
This discussion has been closed.