Arsenal away 25th Aug, the battle at the bottom, can we keep it below 5?

Comments

• edited August 2018
    Good chance, sloppy defending by Arsenal, Snodgrass puts the ball in from the right but Arnie can't get the right connection on the bouncing ball and it's through to Cech.
  • Arnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • edited August 2018
    Get in.

Anderson had dropped a bit deeper, collected the ball and drove forward into space. He plays a one two with Arnie, then feeds it back to Arnie who turns and shoots, and SCORES!!!!!
  • Andersen and Arnie link up for great finish by Arnie
  • #more encouraged
  • ;wahoo ;scarf
  • Marko slotted that perfectly
  • #less encouraged
  • Oooooooooooooooooooops
  • Great block by Fredericks. Diop was turned by nice play from Obe, who played Ramsey in but Fredericks covered a load of ground and blocked really well.

Oh dear, Monreal scores.
  • That's about right...
  • a clean sheet is beyond us it seems
  • edited August 2018
    Bellerin made an untracked underlap and put the ball across the 6 yard box. Fabs got a slight hand but it fell to an unmarked Monreal who had time to take a touch and slot it.

Good break by us, Antonio shoots weakly though when he shoulda played Arnie in.
  • Wasted opportunity by Antonio. Should have put Arnie in.
  • Two team who can’t defend, I’m surprised it’s not 4-4
  • Another good chance for us, ball eventually falling to Anderson but a weak effort is easily blocked.
  • edited August 2018
    Snodgrass too easily dispossessed leads to another Arsenal attack, out for a corner this time. Taken short, some interplay before headed harmlessly over.
  • Two team who can’t defend, I’m surprised it’s not 4-4

True. Can’t see this ending 1-1.
    Our defence on the left is looking very weak.
  • Good chance for Arsenal but Fabs saves a deflected shot. Straight down the other end, and Arnie is just offside when he woulda been clean through.
  • edited August 2018
    Both teams to score and goals greater than 2.5 should be profitable bets for our games this season.

Shot from Antonio (playing down the left this week) as he cuts in, but was asking a lot to bend it in from where he started it.
  • I’m listening to Paul Parker...... I may become violent shortly.
  • Diop in the book and an Arsenal freekick just outside the box.
  • Free kick straight into the wall from a dangerous position.
  • Snodgrass caught late, both players down injured.
  • edited August 2018
    Should be a yellow for Xhaka who was studs up and late into the ankle
  • 3 mins added, Xhaka escapes the card.
  • Nice break with a long ball over the top for Arnie, pulled back but Snodgrass's shot is blocked and doesn't quite fall for Anderson.
  • Great chance. nice interplay on the edge of their box, Arnie would probably have been offside so stopped and the advancing Snodgrass shoots tamely, really shoulda scored.
This discussion has been closed.