NEW SEASON FIXTURES 2018/19

edited June 2018 in Men's First Team
Will be announced tomorrow. ;nonono

That came around quickly!

Comments

• Place your bets for foirst game of the season.

Liverpool away I reckon.
  • I heard a leak that we are away to Liverpool game 1. We will know tomo if this was legit.
  • 2014 Spurs (h)
    2015 Arsenal (a)
    2016 Chelsea (a)
    2017 Man Utd (a)

So Liverpool or City.
  • Just don't want one of the promoted teams as there always up for the first few games
  • Liverpool away is what I heard from the leaks to. (from a Liverpool fan to)
  • I know we all like a good conspiracy on this forum, but does anyone think we're getting a short deal?

As Lukerz says, our last three seasons have been Arsenal, Chelsea and Man U away. The smart money seems to be on Liverpool away this time around. There must be pretty long odds on one team having four consecutive away games against the big six in a row ;hmm

Ex claims to know the fixtures and has said we're also away on Boxing Day (again) and the last game of the season.
  • Birmingham mail has 10 fixtures supposedly leaked, and yes we are away to the scousers it says
  • Liverpool it is then
  • Saints away Boxing Day and Watford away last game
  • We play 5 of the top 6, in our first 9 games...wonderful.
  • Three away games in April. Chelsea, Man U and Spurs.
  • Adam they may not be top 6 at that point though ;biggrin
  • edited June 2018
    Great start for the new manager, there be calls for him out before November ;whistle
  • edited June 2018
    Can someone post the entire list of our fixtures. Pretty Please :)
  • They're on the OS
  • December and April make or break our season.
  • I make our home game v Bournemouth our “save our season” game
  • Could anyone have made money from these leaks, say you put a tenner on our first game being away to Liverpool. Would Bookies have accepted the bet as the list wasn’t due out ‘til this morning
  • ald, we'll be safe by April ;scarf
  • April looks brutal and the August September October period doesn't speak 3 pointers either. Going to be a hard start and a lot of catch up maybe between November to March.

Albeit if we get off to a flyer in those first 3 months that could set us up for a very nice season going through to April.
  • I see we don't get spuds at home at the end of the season so we can end their title challenge
  • Still, the good news is that Bobby Madely is reffing all our games next I season. ;biggrin
  • We have to play all teams twice at some point in the season so hopefully Pellegrini will have a more positive attitude towards all fixtures.
  • Could anyone have made money from these leaks, say you put a tenner on our first game being away to Liverpool. Would Bookies have accepted the bet as the list wasn’t due out ‘til this morning

I don't see why not, although if it was so widely leaked the bookies may have stopped taking bets in the last few days. If you placed your bet before that, they'd have to honour it?

• 7 points from our first 7 games...

A good December will be needed.
  • Big teams players will all be tired as they would have been at the world cup reckon we can sneak a few surprises
  • Aaah! A wet Tuesday night in January away at Wolves. Perfect.
  • What an awful list

Still find it odd that there are more games in December than October and November combined
  • December could be a huge month for us, going to be a tough start to the season so fingers crossed we pull off some good results to get us going!