Smash Those Potters - Stoke (A) Match Thread 16.12.17 3pm

Comments

• I guess we'll have to keep the 'Moyes out' banners in storage ;wahoo Feels great to get 7 from 9 and be out of the bottom 3!
  • Can we always kick off @ 4 o'clock on a Saturday? ;lol
  • Mia, hitting the woodwork doesn't win any prizes, so must be considered off target.
  • If hitting the post is hitting the target then you are aiming for the wrong thing, tbh
  • Happy happy joy joy
  • ;thumbsup a good weekend at last ;clap
  • Jingle bells jingle bells

Jingle all the way

Oh what fun it is to see West Ham win away

OI

;quaver ;wahoo
  • My player ratings:

Adrian - 7.5
    Zab - 7.5
    Collins 7.5
    Ogbonna 7.5
    Cresswell 7.5
    Obiang 7.5
    Noble 8 (when he was on the pitch he was having a great game)
    Lanzini 8.5 - MOTM for me, he ran with purpose and urgency, some nice give and go's, triangles and one touch passing, great vision and was allowed to express himself more in an attacking role (against the bigger teams he had more of a defensive responsibility).
    Masuaku 8
    Arnautavic 8.5
    Antonio 7.5

Subs: Rice 7.5, Sakho 7.5, Hernandez 7.5
  • My player ratings:

Adrian - 7.5
    Zab - 7.5
    Collins 7.5
    Ogbonna 7.5
    Cresswell 7.5
    Obiang 7.5
    Noble 8 (when he was on the pitch he was having a great game)
    Lanzini 8.5 - MOTM for me, he ran with purpose and urgency, some nice give and go's, triangles and one touch passing, great vision and was allowed to express himself more in an attacking role (against the bigger teams he had more of a defensive responsibility).
    Masuaku 8
    Arnautavic 8.5
    Antonio 7.5

Subs: Rice 7.5, Sakho 7.5, Hernandez 7.5
  • Thought Rice was really good today. He didn't look out of place at all, kept the ball well, put himself about, and (as always) seemed like a player much older and more experienced than he is.
  • Now my boy gets it
  • Manchester City have the title wrapped up. West Ham are out of the relegation places. The right and proper thing for the Premier League to do would be to call an end to the season right now.
  • Valiantiron

Welcome aboard.

Stat watcher, eh?

We can always use another one of those.

Joy joy happy happy joy.

;scarf coyi ;scarf

;goal
    ;goal
    ;goal
  • Lanzini: 56 of 62 passes completed (90%), 2 assists (and won the penalty), 5 of 6 successful dribbles
  • I did say Arnie would be our best signing this season... He's slowly living up to that
  • Puppy luck ;dog
    ;scarf
  • I bet this went down well with the Potters ;lol

1AA0DCA6-912E-40F6-A435-4BBD90B536BB
  • Davey Moyes btw ;clap
  • He’s wearing some ink ;clap
  • He’s wearing some ink ;clap

That's what slows him down
  • edited December 2017
    Hamstew said:

Davey Moyes btw ;clap

Far from my number one choice when he was appointed, but he's doing a great job so far ;clap
  • edited December 2017
    *coughs

Did David Moyes start the last three match threads.

No, he did not.

You are all welcome ;biggrin
  • I sort of have that bfs feeling. Didn’t want it, didn’t like it, wasn’t happy, ended up ok. Let’s see where we end up ;biggrin
  • Game was live out here on tv & apart from the result it was a very impressive performance..
    Their crowd seemed up for it and I thought the worst early, but no way, there IMO wasn't a player of ours who had a poor game..
    My MOM would have been Arthur, this boy has talent..
    Also gotta mention Arnie- he must have loved it, an with better finishing could have had 3...
    Collins - 1st game in & apart from the odd needless foul he was his usual hard man no nonsense attitude..
    Rice- can't remember him making any mistakes and can also play a great ball..he had some great touches going forward.
    last Lanzini , a dive for the pen , IMO but perhaps not concrete ..
    Not sure what the outcome will be there , but his game today was his best of season, nice to see him & Moyes at end sharing some love!..

Well done again Moyes & the team..
    A great feeling... ;scarf
  • *coughs

Did David Moyes start the last three match threads.

No, he did not.

You are all welcome ;biggrin

Suzypoos btw ;clap
  • 3-0 win, 3rd clean sheet in a row and we probably got Sparky the sack.

#If Carslburg made a week...
  • So out of 7 games Adrian has played he has kept 5 clean sheets and conceded 4 goals. Not bad for a backup keeper ;clap
This discussion has been closed.