Official - some people can't let Sam Allardyce go (counselling available, reasonable fees.)

Comments

• Done a great job keeping them up ;clap
  • ;nonono

#FramedThatPost

;wink
  • edited May 2016
    I Know,

A comment from Twist with BFS and ;clap together

#needsafallingbackstunnedsmilie
    - - - Unless he meant Manure & LV FAIL ;puzzled
  • LGH will be a happy bunny the barcodes have gone down
  • Well done to Big Sam. It seems he is a good fit for Sunderland. I find it interesting that he has shown so much more energy and enthusiasm for Sunderland this season from the bench than he ever did at West Ham. I remember that for a large period of each game whilst West Ham manager he just sat back in his chair. He clearly has felt more in control of matters at Sunderland and seems happy. Good luck to him.
  • Exeter

Games I've seen, he's done his fair share of slumping. Really don't think there's much difference.
  • He slumps when exasperated because the team isn't doing what it's supposed to be doing.
  • I always found that very negative. Bilic must get exasperated too but he's always on the touchline, encouraging his players. Each to their own, but I much prefer Bilic's touchline demeanour to Allardyce's.
  • Wonder if it's anything to do with the heart op he had a while back?
  • ;nonono

#FramedThatPost

;wink

Still despise him though, don't worry about that ;wink
  • Benitez turns us down

And ends up getting relegated with NUFC and by an ex Manager of both our clubs

To add to that another ex manager of NUFC could be passing them on the way up with Brighton

You couldn't make it up
  • I didn't really care who stayed and who went.
  • That fine, your choice

I just thought it was a quirky little fact.

;ok
  • I don't normally comment on other clubs but I will with this one.He does it like it says on the tin & he's done it again.Perhaps more importantly ,a Sunderland supporting mate went to one of those meet the players/manager things & he said he's an absolutely top bloke.I still prefer Slaven though!
  • There's a lot written and will continue to be written (and said about BFS) Madrid.

The other day he was promoting/doing charity work for the BM fund I believe.

I get he's not everyone's ;tea but some of the abuse he's had borders on mindless to me.

;ok
  • That fine, your choice

I just thought it was a quirky little fact.

;ok

My 'bovered' comment was not directed at you specifically and yes it was a lovely little fact.
  • Well I'm not happy about that.....

I was looking for a bit of a

;fishslap
  • Oh ok.

I'll just have myself a few pints of Stella and I'll be back.

;run
  • Slizzy

When he was appointed, I saw a comment on a Mackem forum on the lines of

'I'm really looking forward to moaning about the football when we're 14th.'

It was clearly a joke, although there could be an element of that.

I would imagine he has a fair amount of credit in the bank with Sunderland fans after this season, and anyway, they played perfectly decent stuff, from what I saw.

Pretty much all of his January signings did the business for them.

• I would imagine he has a fair amount of credit in the bank with Sunderland fans after this season, and anyway, they played perfectly decent stuff, from what I saw.

Yep, Sunderland safe at the expense of their biggest rivals ;thumbsup
  • Izzy, get yer coach revved up..
  • edited May 2016
    The big man throwing some shapes shape.

• What has been seen can not be unseen ;nonono
  • No Sam, no party

;hippo
  • Watched Soccer Aid last night. Mourinho and Big Sam were joint managers for England and Ranieri was manager for ROW.
    Sam was well and truly involved as he has been for the last few years.
    Ollie Murs, Jack Whitehall, Mark Wright and Defoe played well.
    Ronaldinho, Edgar Davids and Dimitar Berbatov were outstanding for ROW
    Both teams including the celebs put on a great show for the fans and raised over £5.4 million for UNICEF.
    Score: England 3. ROW 2
    Mark Wright 1. Dimitar Berbatov 2
    Defoe. 2

• This game is organised by football mad
    Robbie Williams in aid of UNICEF!
    During the game when Ronaldinho stepped up to take a free kick in front of goal and skied it , David Seaman looked at him and mouthed
    "What was that?" Ronaldinho pointed at David and laughed.
  • We all did that in 2002...