Rainbows on Roses - tell us one of your favourite things

OK, we're all disappointed ; so what have you got going on that cheers you up?

I've just seen there are 6 new episodes of The Blacklist. ;wahoo

Comments

• Starts here on Friday ;wahoo

I'm 2 months into my new job and I'm loving it.

The sticky ginger cakes I made yesterday came out really well.

• edited November 2016
    I was going to tease about raindrops/rainbows on Roses but now we're talking about the Blacklist thats different! I only recently discovered it and binged through all the series in no time! Reddington is the best character I've watched in years! I'm still in shock about, well you'll have to watch it. Will Aram finally get together with Samar? Is that Baklava really to die for?
  • edited November 2016
    baz, edited your post for those outside US who haven't seen latest series, plus a small 'naughty word' edit ;ok
  • Tottenspud Hotspur 0 - David Cross 4

COYI
  • edited November 2016
    Eek! I wrote without thinking (Im sure thats the first time ever its happened ;whistle ). Shall I delete? I dont want to spoil it for anyone
  • edited November 2016
    ;lol Leave it ;whome

PS, I agree that ''it'' and the final close-up in 'the' scene leaves enough room for doubt.
  • It's OK Baz, you can transfer it out later ;run
  • ;lol

I will deduct 4 points immediately.
  • Baz

I've taken out the plot spoilers.

If you want to discuss the series, with spoilers, start a Blacklist (including spoilers) thread. I'd certainly enjoy musing about things.
  • One of my favorite things is going to major sports or music events, I love the big stadium atmosphere, the flags, colors and food vendors.

You can feel the excitement in the air.

I also enjoy live theatre and am a member of a community theatre group, nearly every show I have ever been a part of is a total train wreck in the weeks before curtain up, but the majic of theatre makes an appearance and we end up pulling it off.

• Well at least I didnt reveal Reddington is really... ;wink
  • And right now, the Cubs have won the World Series for the first time in 108 years.

It is difficult to relate but it is a really big deal for the city of Chicago, this is somehow far bigger than any other team winning any other trophy.

;quaver Go Cubs Go, Go Cubs Go - hey Chicago what do you say, the Cubs are going to win today ;quaver
  • IMG_0213

Pic of the crowd downtown awaiting the Cubs parade
  • Going to see Ian Hunter in Glasgow tomorrow night.
  • I'll accept the deleting and the transfer deduction too :-)

I didnt realize people outside of the UK liked the Blacklist ;thumbsup

p.s. Watching the Cubs series win was intense!!
  • Saturday mornings.

I love Saturday mornings.

;coffee

• I also really like aqueducts.
  • SOUP. ;wahoo
  • Loving the avatar lady ;lol
  • edited November 2016

I also really like aqueducts.

I did this.

It really wasn't one of my favourite things.
  • And she did it all with Meccano. Took ages...
  • I like playing football here. The Armenian quarter of Jerusalem, which you're not usually allowed to enter.

IMG_5746
  • ;hmm What are all those lines?
  • Looks like they've stuck a mini tennis court in the middle?
  • Little lass on the DLR spotted the O2 out of the window and squealed 'igloo' at the top of her voice. You forget how joyous life can be when viewed through the eyes of a child. Proper cheered me up.
  • Sunday brunch.
  • Just got back from a surfing trip to Fuerteventura - nothing like (relatively)warm water , and surfing in your shorts for a change. My wife enjoyed it too - so double bonus. Didnt disgrace myself in front of the locals, and caught one wave that I'll always remember ;biggrin