Could I manage West Ham as successfully as I do on FIFA 17?

Obviously an absursd notion, or is it. I have won the pre season International Cup, beaten Chelsea 1-0, Bournemouth 1-0, and Bristiol Rovers 2-1 away in ELC rnd2......

I play 4-4-2 and this ia my selection,

ADrian
Cresswell Reid Collins Fernadez
Antonio Oxford Noble Fegoulie
Ayew Fletcher

Subs Randolph, Ogbiang, Ogbonna, Carroll, Lanzini, Byram , Aberloa

REallistically Patyet injured in pre season and out for 3 months......

By the way does anyone else seem to get C`ome on you Spurs" during their Fifa games when they not even in the match.....

Comments

• Soooo.... This FIFA thingy. How many changes am I allowed every week ;whistle ;wink
  • Cresswell at RB, Fernandez at LB? ;hmm

Even if that worked, Cresswell, Ayew and Feghouli have been injured.

So I'd venture to say, the answer to your question is Yes as long as you didn't have to cope with things that happen in the real world.
  • I think managing at club level takes a lot but it's the England managers job I think Is the money for old rope, you get to pick from already physically conditioned players so you are not training them beyond a formation and tactical plan, they should be motivated already simply by representing their country, you need not worry about transfers in or out. All you do is pick a team and ask them to play in a certain formation. I actually believe anyone on here could have done as good a job as Roy Hodgson, as even if you gave no tactical instruction beyond 442, 5231 those players would naturally play football. It only becomes a much more difficult job once the tactical side comes in against the better teams, and Roy failed miserably as soon as it did.