Calleri Confirmed, and all that

Comments

• "Linked with a lot of clubs over the past few seasons."

Yet none of them thought it worthwhile signing him except West Ham.

You've just given me something else to panic about.

Thanks.
  • He seems very good at tucking away chances in the box a few headers two goals from closing the keeper down one lob and a rabona . He definitely an out and out strikers something that we need hopefully he will be an ageuro rather than a Wellington
  • adecoker said:

"Linked with a lot of clubs over the past few seasons."

Thanks.

How many are you on now?
  • adecoker said:

"Linked with a lot of clubs over the past few seasons."

Thanks.

How many are you on now?
    The same number but double the strength.

• edited August 2016

He seems very good at tucking away chances in the box a few headers two goals from closing the keeper down one lob and a rabona . He definitely an out and out strikers something that we need hopefully he will be an ageuro rather than a Wellington

It's harsh to criticise Wellington when he didn't even play!!
  • Argentine bloke.
  • There's a Mothers of Invention song been doing my brain in, Call any Vegetable (and the chances are good; that the vegetable will respond to you.) Call ieri vegetable, my brain goes. I hope not, I hope he's another Lettuce Lanzini jewel.
    ps I was Sarawakammer, but thought I'd narrow it down a bit. Welcome me by all means!
  • Hopefully he doesn't play anything like he has at the Olympics, he looked like Carlton Cole. Couldn't hit a barn door and blazed over chances that my Nan would score.
  • Isn't Kuching the sound a Malaysian cash register makes?
  • Kuching - we could just have changed your user name!
  • Grey: was having problems signing on, so changed to Chrome & thought I'd go the whole hog and change the name.
    ASLEF: Malay (West Malaysia) maybe. Sarawak gets precisely 6% of the revenue earned by Sarawak's oil. They'd vote Leave if they could!
    Yeold: so Callieri is a vegetable after all. The spuds should have bought him ;wink
  • There's a Mothers of Invention song been doing my brain in, Call any Vegetable (and the chances are good; that the vegetable will respond to you.) Call ieri vegetable, my brain goes. I hope not, I hope he's another Lettuce Lanzini jewel.
    ps I was Sarawakammer, but thought I'd narrow it down a bit. Welcome me by all means!

I love that album - 'Just another Band from L.A.' I think, live at the Fillmore.
    Rutabega
    ;ok

• I love that album - 'Just another Band from L.A.' I think, live at the Fillmore.
    Rutabega
    ;ok

"Absolutely Free", I think, which also included "The Duke Of Prunes" [which admittedly isn't a vegetable]. I'm quite partial to "Hot Rats" and "Chunga's Revenge" myself, although what any of this has to do with Argentinian loan signings is beyond me.

• Hot Rats, now you're talking
  • Callieri got Tevez's advice before making the decision.
    "What are the owners like?"
    "Dunno, they're new."
    "And the manager?"
    "Dunno, different bloke from when I was there."
    "Is the team any good?"
    "Mark Noble is sound, and James Tomkins."
    "Tomkins has left."
    "Oh, show me the teamsheet... no, only Nobes."
    "Okay, well, any other advice for me?"
    "You'll enjoy the Boleyn Ground with..."
    "Right, thanks for nothing Carlos!"
  • They can't even spell his name right.......isn't that just the absolute basics?

But there again their top source believed Payet could feature in the 2nd leg of the EL the other week, he wasn't even registered.

SMH
  • I am pretty sure Boca Juniors don't actually own him anymore, Deportivo Maldonado do, hence why they loaned him to Sao Paulo and then to us.
  • http://www.whufc.com/News/Articles/2016/August/16-August/Calleri-completes-Hammers-move

International clearance now done, and he has joined the squad in training today.
  • Get him in there for the EL.......

Lets get him off to a flyer......

To be honest he looks a bit scared in that picture
  • He looks like he is being held for ransom.... Send us your money or we'll start cutting his toes off.

• Probably heard a rumour he could be starting at RB

;whistle
  • Honestly, I'm not joking

#NoChill

;biggrin
  • if anyone can turn him into a RB slav can ;biggrin
  • OMG, I've just hit CMU for Izzy and it HAS registered ;puzzled
  • I better get the spanners out...

;run
  • edited August 2016
    Sullivan on Calleri: "We expect him to be one of our top goalscorers this season."

;hmm
  • I better get the spanners out...

;run

Nope, still there ;puzzled