Arthur Masuaku Confirmed on OS

13»

Comments

• adecoker said:

Got a good feeling about this guy.

That sounds like the title of a '60s Motown single. Mary Wells, The Marvelettes?
    If it wasn't then it should have been.

To answer my own question

Barbara Randolph - "I got a feeling".

Great record.

• edited August 2016

I do actually think he was being very honest/humble. Quite refreshing because these types of interviews are usually pretty vapid. Have a good feeling about him.

I thought it was refreshingly honest when he said he had a good left foot but needed to work on his right. But when he said he needed to work on his defending, I started to worry a bit! Also, yesterday I watched two youtube compilations: Arthur's skills and crosses and Arthur's defensive skills. The latter was just full of crosses and shots!

Anyway, looks like he's gone help our strikers a lot with those crosses: which is great 'cos we can nickname him Arthur "Scargill" Masuaku. ;yercoat
  • If he can play L midfield too, then there's capacity to play 3-5-2 as well. Let Reid, Oggy and Ginge defend and Arthur/Antonio bomb forward ;wahoo
  • I like 3-5-2 ;ok
  • Adrian

Ginge Reid Oggy

Antonio (Goulies Coyote Dimi Jewel Nobes Tore Valencia) Arthur (options ;hmm )

MLPony Awey
  • 3-5-2 might get more out of Valencia as well, if we don't manage to sell him. He can pull defenders away from AC and isn't bad at heading himself.
  • HAMMERS LAUNCH MASUAKU PROBE

West Ham are investigating the deal that saw Arthur Masuaku move from Olympiakos in the summer.

Sky Sports News HQ understands club officials are concerned they overpaid by almost £1m.

The Hammers are trying to clarify whether someone who was not declared on the official transfer document was paid.

A representative was sent to Athens last week to establish if that was the case.

The Premier League and Football Association have been contacted to comment but are yet to respond.
  • So was it Jack who carried out the deal? This doesn't make sense.

Apart from that Arthur is still worth every penny.