Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IF YOU CAN'T SIGN IN, CLEAR COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER CACHE

If you aren't sure how to do that, see this thread: whu606.com/discussion/7162/why-am-i-having-trouble-signing-in

If you still can't log in, email whu***@gmail.com (where *** is replaced by numbers I am sure you can work out.) giving the name of the browser and whether you are on PC or mobile device.
Categories +
Table +
PhysioRoom +

Transfer Speculation Summer 2016 Part I

Comments

• Endive in.......
  • Well striker is a definite necessity

Hopefully one of Lacazette or Batshuyani
    Think we need maybe 2 strikers, think Berahino could be a gamble worth taking given his contract is up next summer. Emenike has to be gone and maybe cash in on sakho if we are gonna buy 2 strikers

1 or 2 more attacking midfielders to replace both Moses and Valencia, take a pick out of Tore, Wijnaldum, Townsend all if whom can be get for around the £10mil mark

CM is alright for me, think slaven has the personel just needs a tactical change perhaps and get kouyate to be a bit more disciplined defensively and not maraude forward as often. Nordveit should provide cover

Defence again pretty good, just need a light tactical change up, maybe a new RB the club need to make a decision on their plans in that position as we have options but havent really established a first team player there. I'm happy for Tomkins to remain there and Byram as his understudy and to be used in games we want to be a be more adventurous

Big summer ahead but feel we need quality over quantity so 4 more signings on top of Nordveit would be good
  • Does that mean our €31M bid for the French guy was a complete no no
  • Rumour was we made two bids Thorn. £30m bid in Europe and £25m at home
  • Screenshot_2016-05-16-22-42-19_1

Come on Dave's , I know you're keen, but at least let them finish their season first!! ;lol
  • No way do you bid for Wilson after that injury he suffered. Many a player has never recovered from that injury.
  • Jack Sullivan has just rubbished the story anyway, saying it's agents driven.
  • #sillyseason ;wahoo
  • NO AYEW OFFERS

Sky sources understand that Swansea have not received offers from either Sunderland or West Ham for Andre Ayew.

However, it is understood that both clubs are keen on the striker and that chairman Huw Jenkins would listen to bids in excess of £15m.

Sunderland were known to be interested in the 26-year old Ghana striker in January and are reportedly willing to offer £10m for Ayew, who arrived on a free transfer from Marseille last summer and has three years to run on his contract.

No imminent progress is expected on any deal as Swansea chairman is away until the end of next week.
  • Do we like Andre Ayew ;hmm
  • No ;whistle
  • I like Ayew but I'm not sure where he would fit in.
  • From IronsHome on twitter -

BREAKING- Lyon want £25M AND Diafra Sakho in return for Alexandre Lacazette

The source is a French agent.
  • Make it £20m and I think that would be worth considering.
  • Got to drive a harder bargain than that I would offer 25m, Sakho and Valencia... coz basically I want more out of the deal than they are offering.
  • On a more serious note sounds too high as Sakho has got to be worth anywhere between 8-11 in my book, so they are asking 33-36m for the guy and I am not sure he is worth that much. 25m without any player is probably tops.
  • ITK on KUMB says Bilic currently in Istanbul completing a deal for Tore.
  • From Wiki:

Weapon charges:
    The ex-Hamburg Töre and a friend allegedly came into the national team hotel in October 2013 after Turkey's World Cup qualifying match against Holland and threatened both Ömer Toprak and Hakan Çalhanoğlu with a firearm. Töre had allegedly been stewing over a reported affair between his former girlfriend and Ömer Toprak's friend. The incident was made public by Çalhanoğlu in an interview with German TV station ZDF. In June 2015, Çalhanoğlu and Töre reconciled.

Allegedly

More controversy and ammo for rival fans ;puzzled
  • Going by all the speculation, our squad is gonna look something like:

Adrian
    Byram - Reid - Ogbonna - Cresswell
    Kouyate - Noble
    Antonio - Payet - Tore
    Lacazette

Randolph, Tomkins, Nordtveit, Wijnaldum, Townsend, Ayew, Carroll

;lol
  • That's disappointing !
  • Well he didn't make Lukerz squad so that was it ;lol
  • Trevor Sinclair is speculating Oxford is Citeh bound
  • Very disappointing. Was hoping it was just pure agent chat but sky just said that the club has announced that he is available at around £10m+

No youth for a while and now we can't hold onto them for 5 minutes. Doesn't look good if we can't hold onto our own.
  • Does he expect to start more often than he did? He's just 17, not sure what to think..
    If he goes to City will he get into their team? Or he thinks he'll improve his game around better/ more expensive players....
    With all our CB's , and CM's + Havard, I guess his chances are limited, but I still hope he has a change of mind...
  • Sky:

31m bid for Lacezette rejected by Lyon
  • And little Jack confirms bid rejected
  • Oxford - 'wow rumours will be rumours'

Capture
  • What about Valencia + £100m ;hmm
This discussion has been closed.