The Mark Noble Thread

Comments

• So my Charlton mates tell me east.
  • Alan Curbishley can shut his mouth when it comes to Noble, he was the one who held back his career.

Tried to turn an AMF into DMF, Nobes didn't know whether to stick or twist half the time.

No, Alan Curbishley can do one.

Curbishley then played Noble Jan 2007 and he featured in 11 games towards the end of that season,

#BlameCurbs
    To be fair though this was only because he was forced to when Quashie got injured. The whole world but curbs it seems could see how poor Quashie was (we didn't win a single game in which he played, right?). To be fair, Nobes grabbed his chance with both hands and the rest, as they say, is history
  • Slizzy

Lovely stat facts ;ok

But my comment was not about how many times he was played and by who but how he was deployed when he was.

Nothing you posted disputed that.

The point is I don't think Curbs held back his career, Pards possibly did.

;ok
  • edited February 2016
    Nothing wrong with Parker smashing player, great all round midfielder and played for England because of it.

England player of the year 2011
  • Scotty ;bowdown
  • Noble is on Fantasy Football Club on Sky this Friday. It's possible to get free tickets for it and meet him, but it films 3pm tomorrow.
  • ;wahoo

and

;weep
  • His testimonial should be the highest ever attendance at the Boleyn since it became all seater.

All the "dead" segregation seats filled.

Brilliant send off for the ground and a show of our appreciation of Mark.
  • Saw motd Hodgson was awful wanted to talk about Drinkwater more eh a bloke who has had 12 consistent months 1 1/2 in PL
    Against a bloke 10 years in PL Savage on 606 said plainly Noble is better than Shelvey Mason Dier he wasnt claiming Nobes us s world beater but better than most of muppets Hodgson called up I just cant warm to RH worse having at his disposal some fine young players will be conserative stick with old faces and ruin any chance of winning it which with younger players we could ;angry
  • Noble is on Fantasy Football Club on Sky this Friday. It's possible to get free tickets for it and meet him, but it films 3pm tomorrow.

Cheers for this eski ;ok I'll make sure I'll record it this week ;thumbsup
  • Annoyingly I can't watch it as I don't have Sky. I'm hoping it crops up online.
  • He was asked "what do you put your career success down to" and he said "the continued support of twist, eski and Lukerz on WHU606".
  • ;nonono

That's amazing! You must be so proud!

;wink
  • He was asked "what do you put your career success down to" and he said "the continued support of twist, eski and Lukerz on WHU606".

I'm surprised he was so honest. Nice to be recognised ;wink
  • 'The haterz Woosie and Rav only spur me on.

What's wrong with a side ways pass?

I love a bit of crab me.

Like Big Sam said, if in doubt kick it out!'

;biggrin
  • ;biggrin ;devil
  • He said he appreciated the constructive criticism from Rav, but said he wouldn't take advice from a guy who dressed up in yellow for deadline day. ;biggrin
  • 'The haterz Woosie and Rav only spur me on.

What's wrong with a side ways pass?

I love a bit of crab me.

Like Big Sam said, if in doubt kick it out!'

;biggrin

#Amen

;whistle
  • Annoyingly I can't watch it as I don't have Sky. I'm hoping it crops up online.

I'll happily post on here the main bits that he says ;ok
  • Thanks Twist, would appreciate that ;thumbsup
  • edited February 2016
    Club has done a short article on it, and published his Fantasy XI.

Well done to all the fans who went along to support him.

Mark Noble. Showbiz Legend. ;wink

http://www.whufc.com/News/Articles/2016/February/19-February/Noble-stars-on-Fantasy-Football-Club

(Edit - they claim to have a behind-the-scenes video, but it doesn't seem to be working. West Ham Media Team. Not showbiz legends.)
  • haha and how! a bunch of muppets trying to communicate about a collection of great *ballers
  • Nobes 11 - those 'who taught him a lesson'

Cech
    GNev Rio Koscielny Bains
    Toguy
    Modric Scholes
    Rooney
    Torres Drogba
  • Video working now.

Maybe they'd all been down the pub at lunch time
  • Markie loves Dimi and Dimi loves Markie ;carew