Wolves (H, probably) Sometime over the weekend of 19-21 June

Comments

• Congrats Clayton, a new Hammerette, fantastic!
  • edited March 2020
    Clacton :thumbsup:

Bring her up right, my daughter is 5th generation hammer, and my 5yo grandson is 6th generation and the first thing he always asks when we see him ...

When are we going to go Irons again
  • Our first baby should be born this weekend so hopefully she’ll be out by kick off on Sunday so we can watch the game together, gotta start them young :scarf:

Did I hear someone say social services?
  • Congrats! I haven’t allowed West Ham to continue, I am the last dating back to great grandad that played for East-Ham
  • Congrats clacton, remember though I’m 57 and still blame my dad :lol:
  • Beware the ides of March.
  • For Clacton
  • In a petty act of defiance and boredom here is my team for today's imaginary match.

Fab
    Ngakia Diop Ogbonna Cresswell
    Rice Soucek
    Bowen Antionio Haller Fornals

Subs- Corona, McCough, Dribble, Virusel, Sni Ze, Isolate

Some may be unfamiliar with our new Chinese midfielder SniZe, our new Polish defender Virusel and our attacking wide player Isolate (pronounced Iss - O - Latte)
  • edited March 2020
    So my daughter finally decided to be born this morning after much trying since Friday! (Thanks to those who congratulated me the other day, much appreciated :ok:)
    I’ve been somewhat off the radar but now I’m very much looking forward to watching our match today but Oh first I must pick up some toilet roll from the supermarket ;)
  • Congratulations :clap:
  • Congrats. Stay safe :ok:
  • Congratulations to you and your good lady. :champagne: :champagne: :champagne:
  • Congratulations :champagne:
  • Congratulations :champagne:
  • Congrats Clactonite. :champagne:
  • edited March 2020
    :champagne: all around...Happy times Clactonite ...enjoy these memorable moments...
  • Congrats Clacton :champagne:
  • Clacton, your wife must be exhausted - big congrats to her especially. :clap:
    Thought of a name yet?
  • Clacton, your wife must be exhausted - big congrats to her especially. :clap:
    Thought of a name yet?

Thank you. Her name is Luna Imogen, I tried for Markina Nobella as middle names but the idea was shot down.
  • Congratulations Clacton, marvellous news in these difficult times.
  • Clacton, Markina Nobella might have been slow to catch on. :biggrin:
    :yercoat:
  • Too slow to catch the virus anyway. :whistle:
  • With all the sport off I’ve had time to actually talk to the mrs, turns out she got made redundant from Woolworths
  • Luna :) great name
  • Congrats Clactonite :champagne: Lovely name but sounds a bit like the opposite of solar imaging :biggrin:
  • It must be time to get this match thread out again and dust it down. Imagine for a moment that we have a fully fit squad (please don't laugh). What is the starting eleven going to be?
  • The title of the thread could do with an edit also.
  • Fab
    Fredricks Diop Ogbonna Cresswell
    Rice Soucek
    Bowen Antionio Haller Fornals
  • The title of the thread could do with an edit also.

I did my best :biggrin: