Other games this weekend, 29th Feb plus FA cup games in the week.

2»

Comments

• edited March 2020
    I believe if it's not an intentional back pass then the last touch off a defender doesn't count. Also Siggi lifted his legs to allow the ball to pass into the net. Offside imo.

For MrsG, he was laying prone when this all happened so didn't, imo, block the keepers view but was interfering with play.
  • Never mind VAR …...Spurs lost :wahoo:
  • City score from a corner that was a definite goal kick. :hmm:
  • edited March 2020
    IronHerb said:

City score from a corner that was a definite goal kick. :hmm:

Which VAR has no rule over...want City to thrash Villa in 2nd half, nothing like giving them a pasting to demoralise them for the months to come.
  • Corner or not it was awfully defended but then Stones makes his usual total mess and Villa get back in
  • IronHerb said:

I wonder if all the anti VAR people think - that's what we want to see, more referee errors affecting the game!? #bringingthegamebacktolife
  • MrsGrey said:

IronHerb said:

I wonder if all the anti VAR people think - that's what we want to see, more referee errors affecting the game!? #bringingthegamebacktolife
    I'd love it to be Mrs G, I hate VAR, those .5 cm decisions affecting games, I'd prefer human error than getting a ruler out to measure a lock of hair being offside, U can call me old fashioned, no problem!
  • We disagree :-)

I like VAR.

Your quibble with offside is, imo, really a quibble with the rule, rather than how it is being enforced. (Accurately and consistently)
  • MrsGrey said:

We disagree :-)

I like VAR.

Your quibble with offside is, imo, really a quibble with the rule, rather than how it is being enforced. (Accurately and consistently)

& IMO taking all the enjoyment of scoring ( or NOT ) a goal...
    But it's great we all have different opions otherwise it'll be hell of a boring world!..
    Take care Mrs G & hope Mr G is doing OK..... :hug:
  • MrsGrey said:

IronHerb said:

I'm pro VAR, just anti referees. :biggrin:
    After all they are still making the same errors, with or without the aid of VAR.
  • Just read on the BBC that City's bench players cost £331m.
  • MrsG
    That is just incredible - and yet they're still only 2nd :biggrin:
  • edited March 2020
    But they bought won the League Cup though. :biggrin:
  • Interesting stat from the Chelsea Liverpool tie is that in the PL Chelsea have conceded from 45% of all shots on target.
  • I think Liverpools shock at conceding two goals at home has against West Ham has destroyed thier confidence :lol:
  • I think Liverpools shock at conceding two goals at home has against West Ham has destroyed thier confidence :lol:

I was just thinking this, West Ham broke Liverpool :)
  • Excellent :wahoo:
  • Spurs out.
  • Hahahaha
  • edited March 2020
    Gedson Fernandes... we may have dodged a bullet there!
  • What a terrible penalty
  • How was Gedson's penalty not retaken, Krul was well off his line before Gedson struck the ball.
    What a shame, never mind. :lol:
  • How was Gedson's penalty not retaken, Krul was well off his line before Gedson struck the ball.
    What a shame, never mind. :lol:

Sounds a perfect win win situation to me.... :lol: