Liverpool vs West Ham (away) 24th Feb 2020 - 20:00

Comments

• NMF stat.

The opposition have 20 passes before we make an interception.

Appalling :angry:
  • Time for some good, old-fashioned irrational optimism. We can get a point tonight, for sure. Make sure we stop their left back and right back overlapping, Rice and Noble have to stay tight to the back 4 and we can nick a goal (Snodgrass). Of course they will score, but 1-1 to the mighty Hammers.
  • NMF stat.

The opposition have 20 passes before we make an interception.

Appalling :angry:

Just get that Gin in Suzanne...Eases the pain...
  • One of the major issues this club has is constantly buying players a) we don’t use. B) we don’t know how to use.

How on earth is Noble still in this team and playing against teams as quick as Man City and Liverpool.

What is the point of leaving out a 20 million signing and then playing him in a must win game against Southampton when he has had no time to get used to the rest of the team??

We were supposed to buy players to get us survival . Not so the manager can continue to play a player who is the main reason our midfield is so useless!!

I am so angry it is utterly pathetic.
  • Hamstew said:

We have just got back from doing the big shop.

I got more Gin.

Rhubarb and Ginger is my favourite
    I do like that but today I got a Seville orange gin.
    tanqueray sevilla ??? ................. txt me your address ...........uggah uggah uggah
  • The main reason our midfield is pathetic is because the management at the club can not organise the side, sign replacements for ageing players, or play to any kind of strategy. Blaming our most committed and loyal player is reductive.
  • Anderson owes us big time,
  • Hamstew said:

We have just got back from doing the big shop.

I got more Gin.

Rhubarb and Ginger is my favourite
    I do like that but today I got a Seville orange gin.
    tanqueray sevilla ??? ................. txt me your address ...........uggah uggah uggah
    Yes :biggrin:

• and we have only won once there in my life time (I’m 52).
  • What good is being loyal to this team right now?
    He is too slow , can’t pass more than 5 yards. Fades and tires out in games. He also doesn’t inspire any of the players clearly .
    We need a new Captain and better players in midfield.
    If being committed and loyal made any difference Trevor brooking would still be in our midfield but it wouldn’t help the team at all!!
  • COYI :scarf: COYI
    :sofa:
  • Just beggars belief how Moyes overlooks Fornals week in week out and how he doesnt want to play our huge deadline day signing who was supposed to come in and help us get out of an awful situation

I know I will...but really cannot be bothered watching this game tonight....
  • Here we go....
  • Out the bottom 3
  • Soucek to score a screamer. calling it now. out of nowhere he just thumps it from 35 yards out into the bottom corner then gets injured and we don't see him ever again in West Ham colours
  • Robertson,, jam”ie shot lol
  • Mose makes a name for himself again
  • 1-0

The Dutch lad (I cant spell his name)
  • Terrible defending. Both centre backs go to Salah, Ngakia left with two but goes to neither.
  • Poor from Snodgrass, and on another day Fabianski saves that.
  • edited February 2020
    :goal:

1-1 Diop (I can spell that)
  • Wets pants 3rd time lucky 1 all
  • Diop 3 goals in 6 games ? just put him up front :lol:
  • We've made Liverpool angry
  • Hamstew said:

We've made Liverpool angry

Be afraid, be very afraid :lol: :lol: :lol:
This discussion has been closed.