January Transfer Deadline Day

1234568»

Comments

• At what point is Moyes supposed to start improving things? Because I don't see what's changed. Players are the same or worse than under Pellegrini, who could at least reasonably blame the Roberto effect. I really don't understand what Moyes has done or much indication of what he might be trying to do.
  • I agree.

I doubt there has been much change since Bilic’s last season.

I’m convinced it makes no difference who our manager is.
  • Moyes....according to him
    He wins games, that's what he does!
  • edited February 2020
    Still love Bilic
  • We look like we could get something from every game under Moyes with different luck (VAR, chances taken, ridiculous defensive errors). Pelligrini we looked like we had zero plan or motivation.
  • The substitutions today made sense at the time but nobody could have predicted the chaos or catastrophe our defence would cause despite the fact that we do it virtually every game.
  • Fortuneseeker
    "The stories that have been circulating about the lack of a scouting network and the way the club is run generally is simply depressing and alarming."

Is that not part of Karren Brady's job, or is running the club not one of the things she's responsible for. I'm just trying to work out what it is she does to warrant a £238,000 rise. Either that or these are just "stories"
  • Her increase in pay was I understand due to success on & off the pitch. :hmm:
  • Fortuneseeker
    "The stories that have been circulating about the lack of a scouting network and the way the club is run generally is simply depressing and alarming."

Is that not part of Karren Brady's job, or is running the club not one of the things she's responsible for. I'm just trying to work out what it is she does to warrant a £238,000 rise. Either that or these are just "stories"

With out sight of the terms and conditions of her contract non of us are going to know if her pay rise was earned.
  • Unbelievable that she is being defended by anyone on here. :hmm:
  • Bubbles IMO I'm more worried how most of our players are performing than Karen Brady, just my opion tho...
  • Still love Bilic

Honeymoon management
  • Unbelievable that she is being defended by anyone on here. :hmm:

Paid for failure?
  • imagelost said:

Still love Bilic

Honeymoon management
    Maybe. But a great honeymoon that lasted for a couple of years.
  • at what amazing fun it was :wahoo:
  • imagelost said:

Still love Bilic

Honeymoon management
    Rubbish he was sacked
  • imagelost said:

imagelost said:

Still love Bilic

Honeymoon management
    Rubbish he was sacked
    In fact
    Failed 2 euro cup early quillys
    Done nothing memorable in cup run
    Perdew on other hand what?
  • at what amazing fun it was :wahoo:

Astra made me vomit
  • imagelost said:

at what amazing fun it was :wahoo:

Astra made me vomit
    It's the Nissan Micra that upsets me :whistle:
  • There are reports that Benfica wanted Fabianski in January. I think the coach Lage said this in a press conference.
  • Adam. They can want, but they can't have.
  • Winston Reid has joined Major League Soccer side Sporting Kansas City on loan from West Ham.

The 30-year-old links up with the MLS team ahead of the start of their 2020 season next month.
  • edited February 2020
    I truly feel that I have yet to throw my lot in with Chicago Fire, have seen them a couple of times but do not feel a connection, now It seems that Kansas City on the other hand might have just have done enough to tempt me........
  • Just make sure its the right Kansas City...
  • Good luck to him.
  • I can’t see anywhere if it’s til the end of our season or theirs. If there’s I assume it’s so he leaves eventually, if it’s ours I assume it’s to build his fitness
  • I assume it’s to build fitness, as he can’t do any worse than our current ones, especially after the last few games.
  • I don't think we'll see him again.
  • I doubt it either but it’s a shame. Far too good to be playing in the MLS at only 30.

Hopefully get gets fit & he’ll end up somewhere like Everton in the next year or two.
  • Well I hope there's at least some kind of send off before he goes anywhere permanently.