January Transfer Deadline Day

Comments

• Window closed
    Brexit occurs
  • Hamstew said:

Ham! Wait! Jim White has just said it'll be confirmed soon!

What!!!!?

Are you tricking me? :hmm:
    He said it.

They're now talking about Spurs not signing a striker.

So I think he lied.
  • @EssexHammer - Sky says this about a DEAL SHEET "Premier League clubs can complete 9-11pm. Must be signed by player to prove agreement. Gives clubs until 1am to complete transfer. FIFA paperwork uploaded by midnight for international transfers/loans
  • edited January 2020
    ExWHUemployee
    @ExWHUemployee
    12m

Yes extension submitted which means we have till 1am now (I really want to go to bed!!!🤬)
    ===================================
    This also means that Bowen has already signed the contract.
  • edited January 2020
    Pengeman said:

@EssexHammer - Sky says this about a DEAL SHEET "Premier League clubs can complete 9-11pm. Must be signed by player to prove agreement. Gives clubs until 1am to complete transfer. FIFA paperwork uploaded by midnight for international transfers/loans

Thanks Pengeman, couldn't remember off of the top of my head what the extension period was. :ok:

• Sky saying it's done :wahoo:

Not official yet though.
  • Sky saying it's done. Contract signed.

#welcometoadie
  • It's on the Sky breaking news headline bar.

Looks like we've done it!! :wahoo:
  • edited January 2020
    Sky reporting " as they understand " we have loaned two new hot dog sellers...Don't go to bed!...oh we've got Bowen... I'm pleased about that, reports rate him and record seems good. Welcome Jarrod.
  • Sky has just announced that Bowen has signed for WHU. Not sure if he is eligible to play against Brighton, but hope he can help to avoid relegation.
  • Ex has tweeted his deal complete tweet.
  • BREAKING NEWS

Jarrod Bowen has signed for West Ham from Hull City.

West Ham will pay an initial £18m for the forward, with up to £7m in potential add-ons.

• Pengeman said:

Sky has just announced that Bowen has signed for WHU. Not sure if he is eligible to play against Brighton, but hope he can help to avoid relegation.

According to Ex, he isn't eligible for tomorrow's match.
  • edited January 2020
    Pengeman said:

Sky has just announced that Bowen has signed for WHU. Not sure if he is eligible to play against Brighton, but hope he can help to avoid relegation.

Doesn't he need a bedding in period to get injured at Rush Green first? :doh: :yercoat:

• Bowen has sat down and signed on the dotted line... Unfortunately he pulled his hamstring when he got back up and will be out for two months
  • David Gold has confirmed the signing.

West Ham fans be like

• edited January 2020
    https://www.facebook.com/129911763708715/posts/3022765857756610/

Bang on about the terrible video. Is he tapping a pretend watch?
  • Bed time
  • another facebook cringe video
  • Fella looks delighted to be here :lol:
  • The signing now confirmed on the OS.
  • That video is awful :lol:
  • The crossed arms is truly worthy of Cuthbert Cringeworthy.
    Nice bit of business for Hull, he cost them £750,000.
    Let's hope he's as good as he (and all the hype around him) seems to think he is what with his demands. Remember, he's done nothing yet in the EPL.

:scarf:
  • Remember, he's done nothing yet in the EPL.

That’s why he’ll fit in
  • I prefer a scarf over the head in the stands, will try not to hold it against him though. I have a feeling if we lose tomorrow, his agent will already have a new club lined up for July. Bit gutted he can’t play mañana also.

• We really need both signings to hit the ground running and they both face different challenges, Soucek needs to adapt to the English game whilst Bowen is stepping up in class to the Premiership. It would be lovely to be mid table and allow them time to bed in but unfortunately we need them ready to go straight away.

I don't think its an overstatement to say this window will decide our premiership survival as the team at present shows no sign of pulling away from the drop zone with recent performances.
  • Sad to see so many negative comments about our two new signings, expecting them to fail or be leaving soon, a bit of support would be good..
  • :clap: Welcome ,We need a few goals from you 8-10 would be good :scarf:
  • No pressure, but we might need a hattrick from the pair of you in the upcoming games.