West Ham vs Liverpool, 29th January, 19:45

12346»

Comments

• alderz said:

MIAHammer said:

Rice seems to learning from Noble about throwing tantrums. It’s got to stop. He was lucky not to be booked for having a go at the linesman. Noble got booked for dissent. I understand that we want passion but we also need people to keep a cool head.

I thought Noble was booked for the tackle (they were checking if it was a red on VAR) not dissent
    I didn’t realize that. I thought it was for his over-reaction to the decision.
  • I thought Diop was booked for the tackle.
  • IronHerb said:

I thought Diop was booked for the tackle.

Diop was booked for the foul that gave away the penalty. Noble was booked 9 minutes later for the absolute not a foul on Origi. I know he reacted to it, but I thought his reaction wasn’t what caused the card. Could be wrong!

Just checked sky commentary and it seems that it was for the foul, but they mention that he’s angry.

Ok this makes it clearer. BBC claiming it was a “bad foul” (it wasn’t either of those things imo)

• Just watched that "bad foul", Jim Beglin on comms said that Origi was "making the most of it" and "exaggerating a lot", probably because they can't say "dived" and that it would be criminal if it lead to a red card.
    It's not the first time I've seen Origi do this, Salah must be teaching him well. :angry:
  • edited January 2020
    Watching 1st. half, unbelievable how biased Moss is.
    13th minute, Arthur on the left sideline literally barged off the ball by Oxlade-Chamberlain who made no attempt to play the ball - nothing given.
    :angry:

Oh, and how slow is Haller to get on that brilliant ball from Ngakia in 15th minute
This discussion has been closed.