WBA (H) 4th Rnd FA Cup 3pm Saturday 25 Jan - the return of the beard

Comments

• It really says it all and sums up our team totally We are chasing a game and somebody says bring Noble on.

What is he going to do ? Add a bit of pace ? Start spraying the ball about , track back?

Unless we get a penalty he won’t add anything.

We need pace and creativity . Noble is sadly lacking in both areas.
  • Noble and Antonio on.
  • & Ogbonna...
  • Noble, Antonio and Ogbonna, for Sanchez, Fornals and Balbuena.

We're definitely going to struggle to finish with 11 after using 3 subs already.
  • It’s certainly a risk.
  • needs must
  • So fed up with being miserable .

Just cashed in my bet for West Brom to win ( do it to numb the pain) and have put it all on West Ham!!
  • All in all positive subs, Hutton, when compared to Sanchez the answer I am afraid is Yes, slightly surprised that Fornals was sacrificed and Lanzini kept on but that is the way of things.
  • edited January 2020
    Hardly any better in the 2nd half. This is a shambles. We are shot of any confidence. Seems like any Moyes honeymoon period is well over, not 1 shot on target after 65 mins....Pathetic IMO
  • BT sport reckon our mascot can run faster than most of our team.
  • BT sport reckon our mascot can run faster than most of our team.

I think hammerhead could probably play better than a couple of our team.

• West Brom down to 10
  • West Brom down to 10

Most exciting thing in the 2nd half...This has been.......I will not say as others will say all i do is moan.
  • Can I assume that the goals on our training pitches are twice as wide those in the stadium
  • That made me laugh, the commentator just said that WBA are trying to take the pace out of the game :lol:
  • Poor old Sir Trev having to witness this abject display.....SAD TIMES.
  • still haven't had a shot on goal
  • And we put a strong line up against a under strength WBA.... :lol:
  • Pathetic gives them too much credit.
  • The 85th minute and what just may be considered our first effort on target, off a shoulder at that :angry:
  • Putting a strong team out would have done wonders for our confidence...
    Look I said it was 2nd priority for me, so not too down, but this display has been RUBBISH.
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Putting a strong team out would have done wonders for our confidence...
    Look I said it was 2nd priority for me, so not too down, but this display has been RUBBISH.

The two schools of thought were play a weakened team and lose, or play a strong team for confidence. IMO, we went somewhere in between just to drain some more confidence from the first team :thumbsup:
  • edited January 2020
    Alderz, we virtually put a full strength team out, barring Sanchez...Antonio/Ogbonna were so called not 100% fit.
  • NOBLE, we need to buy some composure in front of goal
  • Nearly levelled it there with a great move from Nobel.
  • Great chance for Noble but blasted over.
  • Pity we didn’t start the game like this.
  • We got what we deserved....That was pathetic from start to finish...
    But as said, for me PL far more important, but this performance shows we IMO are going DOWN.
This discussion has been closed.