WBA (H) 4th Rnd FA Cup 3pm Saturday 25 Jan - the return of the beard

Comments

• edited January 2020
    ASLEF I guess Outcast meant in general, like so far having a great season, wish the same could be said for us, we in general have had a very naff season so far TBH. & BTW the game is live on TV out here if that helps people trying to find a stream...COYI.
  • edited January 2020
    They were having a great season up until Diangana got injured.

I've just taken a look at their line up, apart from Diangana and Pereira there are a lot of notable absences.

WBA's GK Jonathan Bond has only played twice this season, both in Cups, regular GK Sam Johnstone (28 apps this season) isn't even on the bench

Regular starters Jake Livermore and Kyle Bartley are on the bench while Romaine Sawyers, Daneil Furlong, Nathan Ferguson and Hal Robson-Kanu aren't even in the squad.

Never mind us, Slaven's put out the B team! :biggrin:
  • That team has my interest, I am looking for Ajeti and Haller to show at least some sign of understanding
  • Any streams about?
  • fair play to Moyes for sticking out whats left of the first team.
  • edited January 2020
    Here we go...Poor play from Diop/Sanchez... 1 down..
    Sanchez is a poor excuse of a footballer, poor poor player...
  • Sanchez should get the assist, played it off Diop straight to their player. :doh:
  • 2nd best by a country mile.....so far.
  • It’s not Sanchez fault why go on at him.

It’s down to the pathetic transfer policy or lack of it at this club.
  • then blame Pelle for signing him & Moyes for playing him, we have been bang average, & yeh, Sanchez fits that bill, bang average.
  • Can’t help but think Reid is done, you’d have thort he might get some minutes today
  • edited January 2020
    and now Balbuena, doing a great job of giving the ball away..This has been pretty shambolic so far IMO.
  • West Brom going to be disappointed if they don't bang a few more in. All over the shop at the moment.
  • edited January 2020
    We are very average.anyone can take a positive so far?....Balbuena needs to be taken off, what is he doing today, playing football he ain't.
  • Conor Townsend is a defender has he ever scored for West Brom ?

I think we all know the answer to that.
  • positive,,,,,,,,wont get any points even if we win :thumbsup:
  • and now Balbuena, doing a great job of giving the ball away..This has been pretty shambolic so far IMO.

He is having a ‘mare...
  • We are very narrow and too deep. When we get possession we have too far to take the ball. Then we give it away.
  • edited January 2020

and now Balbuena, doing a great job of giving the ball away..This has been pretty shambolic so far IMO.

He is having a ‘mare...
    I think every ball he has passed it's found a WBA player, not like him in all fairness, but regardless, WOW we have been very poor , let's all be real about it.
  • He’s nervous now Jay. Wants rid of the ball as soon as he gets it.
  • edited January 2020

Conor Townsend is a defender has he ever scored for West Brom ?

I think we all know the answer to that.

Not for the Baggies but he has scored for Scunthorpe, Grimsby and Chesterfield.

Oh dear...
  • edited January 2020
    Suzanne, most look nervous, even Rice has been guilty of giving it away too often today. These are tough times for them & today Moyes looks like he has had no effect..
    And again Rice, shocking, Austin should have made that 2-0 we are hopeless today...IMO!
  • Fantastic chance for Austen after a dreadful pass by Rice.
  • Decent shot from Rice.
  • Has to be Sanchez and Ajeti off, Noble and Antonio on

I'm going into work, hopefully things have improved by the time I get off the train.
  • Moyes, it's over 2 u...you could sub the lot, we have been as bad as I can remember..
    Noble/Antonio need to come on..U could also say Balbuena needs going off for Ogbonna...Oh dear I feel so sad for Hamstew & his child, 1st game for him, what a horror show, can they change it up and make his day :pray: COYI
  • The problems run deep, we are getting beaten by an under strength WBA who are out of form and at home...… shocking. I would like to progress in the cup but my real fear is about where the league points will come from now against stronger league opposition.
  • That Austin chance was damning, our center pairing had no idea where they were in relation to each other and no idea that Austin was in ACREs of space
  • How bad has Balbuena been?

If these owners can sit there & think no reinforcements are required, then they need to get out of football.

Moyes needs to go to them Monday & demand funds or we are going down!

Only G&S can appoint a new manager & not give him the funds to not get a player or two to put his stamp on the side.
  • Sanchez is a great player, Moyes has the team working finally and there definitely isn't a row of West Brom fans sitting behind me.
This discussion has been closed.