Red Leicester away 22/01/20 Match Thread 19.30

12345679»

Comments

• If we go down it’ll be the club staff that will suffer.Surely there would be redundancies throughout the club.
    The players? They’d be ok they’ll just sign up somewhere else.
    Always the little man who pays.
  • edited January 2020
    We may have to sell our ground if we do go down , oops done that already
  • edited January 2020

Yeold

I am afraid Liverpool will not risk their first team against us.

They will play their youth team and still beat us 6-0

Mane will play against us, they will rest him for the FA Cup game when they play all the kids again and have him play Wolves + Us.

Even before tonight's Liverpool game I managed to get #1 in FF in both leagues I am in. :) Pereira netting me a cool 11 points for Leicester.

I think I am playing my Triple captain at the right time (hopefully Klopp doesn't do me over) using Triple captain later in the season around European games gets dicey especially with Liverpool's 16+ point lead for the title. They might rest players in the league and go for a double.
  • Great. So you want it’s to lose so your FF team do well. Terrific
  • Why? do you genuinely believe we will beat Liverpool.

For the record never said i wanted us to lose.

But in FF i'm here to win, i don't have sentiments when it comes to West Ham. Its why i don't have a single West Ham player in my team and i imagine the majority of West Ham supporters are in the same boat.
  • #1 West Ham FF person in league
    - no West Ham players, Triple captained Salah this week.

#2 West Ham FF person in league
    - no West Ham players, Triple Captained Salah this week.

#3 West Ham FF person in league
    - no West Ham players, Triple Captained Mane this week

i could go on zzzz
  • As Grey says it is all about the onions, I have always had the full complement of three WHu players in my team which I agree is probably why I will never win it, I also have no Newcastle players otherwise my Sunderland supporting wife will crown me.
  • Why? do you genuinely believe we will beat Liverpool.

For the record never said i wanted us to lose.

But in FF i'm here to win, i don't have sentiments when it comes to West Ham. Its why i don't have a single West Ham player in my team and i imagine the majority of West Ham supporters are in the same boat.

Do I genuinely believe we will beat Liverpool? Probably not, but I won't go thinking we will get beaten by a cricket score, as you do.

Oh, and god luck with your FF team.
  • I stopped playing FF when Ian Bishop went to Man City
  • I stopped when I went to secondary school
  • Cuz1 said:

I stopped when I went to secondary school

I'd wager there are way more adults than teens who play FF

Jeez I have a work one that has about 300 people in it!!
  • Sorry I meant to put lol at the end wouldn’t begrudge anyone there pleasure :ok:
  • I am currently 3rd in my works league.

• An old school chum won 25,000 quid one month - still didn’t motivate me though.
  • edited January 2020
    Back in the 90s I was winning my works league by a country mile, the competition mirrored the Sun, the problem was that whilst I had bragging rights, I was made aware that IF I had entered the Suns actual competition, I would have been in with a real chance of winning a cheque worth having.

I was relieved to find out at the end that I would have just missed out on the major prizes, but it was a close run thing and at least it meant that I had no obligation or connection to the Sun.

:phew:
This discussion has been closed.