A Mood lightener...Where were you born ?

124»

Comments

• Are you going to make a chart? :biggrin:
  • Are you going to make a chart? :biggrin:

Statistically, YES ............................ :biggrin:
  • edited January 2020
    alderz said:

While living abroad, I was unable to watch WHU matches for prolonged periods of time, so there are some of West Ham legends that I have never seen in action

I’m really intrigued about who! Can you give some examples?
    Here's the list of top 10 hammers of all times according to https://www.westhamtillidie.com:

Billy Bonds
    Sir Trevor Brooking
    Alan Devonshire
    Sir Geoff Hurst
    Frank Lampard Senior
    Alvin Martin
    Bobby Moore
    Phil Parkes
    Martin Peters
    Vic Watson - NS

I've marked Vic Watson, whom I've never seen play, with NS. So it is 1 out of 10. Could be much worse. :)
  • edited January 2020

Born in Kingsbury, North West London. Grew up in Wembley within ear shot of Wembley Stadium, could hear the crowd roar whenever a goal was scored. Live in North West London, work as a postman in Slough,Langley,Iver,Colnbrook & Datchet areas.

I never realised just how much work posties do until I done a Christmas casual stint :thumbsup:

I shed almost two stone, and my legs are now three inches shorter :lol:
    I walk anything between 7 or 8 miles a day (according to my step counter) sometime more if there are lots of miss sorts. I was told by the DOM (Delivery Office Manager) that it would be a physically demanding job on my first day, how hard could it be I thought? Took me 6-8 weeks to get used to it. At first I just used to come home, sit down and fall asleep....
  • I was born in Carlisle but I was made in the Royal Navy.
  • Born in rush green hospital lived in hornchurch now in hockley
  • I was born in Carlisle but I was made in the Royal Navy.

So Dad was a sailor? ;)