West Ham United v Leicester City 28th Dec, 5.30pm

Comments

• edited December 2019
    Anderson looks to be oozing confidence. If he can keep his puff, he could cause them all sorts of problems in the second half.
  • I really like the look of Fornals. He works hard and I feel he'll be more of a regular scorer and assisted in the future! He also seems to always be smiling and doesn't come across as being a primadonna unlike many professionals.

Anderson is also looking in the mood.

If we get on the front foot and attack them I think we can cause them problems. However if we sit back and let them attack, they'll run rings around us!
  • By far the best 45 we have seen from Anderson, really pleased for Fornals, Haller looks like he might be interested in this one, after giving away such a soft goal it was really great to see us get a quality open play one back in reply.

Game on and I think we can get this

COYI
  • Can someone please tell Sanchez not to dawdle on the ball, especially near our penalty area.
  • Welove

I've rated Formals since watching him for Spain in the U21 finals. By next season I think he will he a huge player for us. We just need to be patient.
  • Welove

I've rated Formals since watching him for Spain in the U21 finals. By next season I think he will he a huge player for us. We just need to be patient.

My thoughts exactly!
  • 1-1 at half time.

:scarf:
  • 1-1 at half time.

:scarf:

Indeed long time
  • Is Anderson looking lively?Is Sanchez playing half decent?Is Haller playing?Or is it the bottle of Jack I got for Christmas starting to bite?
  • 3 bottles of London Pride left. Stick with the plan of having a dry day, and save them for my birthday, or have them now?

This is s purely rhetorical question.
  • More crosses for Haller

More of the same for Anderson & Fornals

Less Sanchez
  • Watching Sanchez makes me sweat profusely
  • Welove

Provided he stays if we sack Pellegrini. We now have a number of players who are still finding their feet and I would like to see Pellegrini build on that next season. We will be a lot better now with Fab back, pulling the trigger now is not going to help anyone.

Tim Sherwood said he felt much the same when he managed him.
  • Should have taken his Gillette off.
  • edited December 2019
    Not convinced Haller should be the one coming off, another Pelle masterclass? :pray:
  • Haller off.

Antonio on.

Tim Sherwood said he felt much the same when he managed him.
    Wow Grey so you even see the studio chat...Seema Jaswaal :wahoo:
  • Why can’t we play both at the same time?

Genuine question.
  • That was just sadly far too easy... :angry:
  • Leicester score a second.

• Abysmal substitution from Pelle, followed by an abysmal goal to concede. Literally just wandered straight through our midfield and defence.

Bored of this club.
  • Oof booed the sub then concede to :weep:
  • How bad is Sanchez? I know he's not a right back but a professional player must be able to read the play far better than that (appreciate he wasn't the only one at fault there)
  • Haller should have stayed on with Antonio IMO
  • I was saying that.

It’s so frustrating Jay.
  • This lot are a shower. Can’t defend, no midfield. Not won at home since September and don’t look as if they’d win until next September.
  • Look like Snoders is coming on.
  • We haven't lost 4 home games on the bounce since 05
This discussion has been closed.