West Ham United v Leicester City 28th Dec, 5.30pm

14567810»

Comments

• imagelost said:

imagelost said:

Grey

This team is rubbish . Defend all you like as you always do but nothing will change that fact.

I

No, Hutton. That is your opinion. You're welcome to it, but thinking don't make it so. Slate the club as you always do,, it doesn't make your opinion fact.
    This team is rubbish grey
    In your opinion. I disagree.
    And I disagree it was rubbish
    So we both know where we stand.
  • Grey

Slate the club as I always do? I am dreadfully unhappy about what has happened to this club over a number of years now.

I feel like the club I love is slowly disappearing

This club has been poor for years . We have no style of play or passion and players who give nothing to this club.

What exactly is there to praise at the club from top down?

What positives are there about this club at all?

Name one positive thing?

• I’m just back from the game. Heard about MP being given the Spanish archer in the car. Sad that it didn’t work out, but as long as there is a plan, and it does not involve Pulis, allardyce, moyes or warnock I will be happy.
    Not the worst performance. We might have had a point there, but I think all 3 would have been pushing it. So pleased to see Fab back and looking pretty sharp. Declan was class and having the captaincy didn’t seem to dull his confidence. Anderson looked better, I love seeing him do his flicks and tricks, but when two ten yard passes get intercepted one after another, I am baffled as to whether he loses concentration or just don’t give a monkeys. Hallers substitution is another mystery, I think Antonio as well as haller might just have made a difference. Lanzini and others have obviously got new cloaks of invisibility for Christmas, but fornals is definitely starting to look like the signing we all wanted.
    One small question. Who told Sanchez he could play football? Or did he just get in the wrong line up after lunch. Or was he mistaken for a completely different Sanchez. How much did he cost? Did we keep the receipt?
  • So Arthur is totally at fault for the first and Diop for the second. I know, let's blame Sanchez.

"listen to Sherwood" - now I know you are having a laugh.
  • Poor game, strange substitutions.
    So Pelle has gone, which is probably the right call, but what now?
  • edited December 2019

Grey

Slate the club as I always do? I am dreadfully unhappy about what has happened to this club over a number of years now.

What positives are there about this club at all?

Name one positive thing?

The playing squad.

I'm assuming people are unhappy, as they think vwe should be doing a lot better with the players available. That implies we have a more than decent squad. If not, why sack Pelle since he would have been doing as well as expected.?
  • edited December 2019
    Fornals getting off the mark is a positive I guess. Oh and I've heard Rice played well. That's all I've got. I actually have no idea if our squad is decent or not. I'm hoping it was the manager and not the players.
  • edited December 2019
    IronHerb said:

So Arthur is totally at fault for the first and Diop for the second. I know, let's blame Sanchez.

"listen to Sherwood" - now I know you are having a laugh.

Why not listen to Sherwood, I said he might not be everone's cup of tea & a know it all, but who is the one who has won a PL title as a captain, you or him :lol: He has also not been alone stating the obvious for weeks IH, poor leadership/no identity, no clue TBH.

I don't blame Sanchez, I blame the fool who saw fit to sign him in the 1st place.
  • So your opinion only counts if you've played the game then? :hmm:
  • IronHerb said:

So your opinion only counts if you've played the game then? :hmm:

Certainly not IH, but don't you think an ex top professional would have some clue about the game, what do you reckon :hmm:
  • edited December 2019
    I reckon his is just one opinion amongst many.
    I really rate Merson, don't you? :lol:
  • edited December 2019
    IMO I believe any top ex footballer/manager has more knowledge about the game than myself, & that includes the likes of Sherwood, Owen, Merson, Scholes, Neville, Hutchinson, Curbishley, Hoddle or whoever else may be in the studio or doing co comms when I'm watching, I might not always agree with everything that they say, but when most are saying/were saying the same thing for a few weeks it sort of makes what they are saying normally right/true IMO.
  • jay

I think that is clearly true for all of us.

However, I often hear pundits making woefully uninformed comments, which betray a lack of basic knowledge about our club, and in terms of analysis, very often it is just onions.
  • jay

I think that is clearly true for all of us.

However, I often hear pundits making woefully uninformed comments, which betray a lack of basic knowledge about our club, and in terms of analysis, very often it is just onions.

I might not always agree with everything that they say, but when most are saying/were saying the same thing for a few weeks it sort of makes what they are saying normally right/true IMO.

:ok:
  • Herb:
    "So Arthur is totally at fault for the first"

I think that's a bit harsh, if there had been some better communication from his teammates he would (most likely) have let it go for a goal kick instead of heading it.
  • Herb:
    "So Arthur is totally at fault for the first"

I think that's a bit harsh, if there had been some better communication from his teammates he would (most likely) have let it go for a goal kick instead of heading it.

What about the fact that there were 2 players unmarked at the then back post when the ball was knocked back across? Shocking defending, similar to the first against Palace.
  • Do we have a defensive coach? We look all over the place and like a rabbit in the headlights whenever anyone attacks us.
  • They're too scared to come into work in case Julian Dicks finds out :whistle:
  • yoyo said:

Do we have a defensive coach? We look all over the place and like a rabbit in the headlights whenever anyone attacks us.

You would be forgiven for thinking that we do not.
  • I'm down the boozer being torn to shreds by Palace and Brighton fans. I need skin as thick as an Elephant.
  • yoyo said:

I'm down the boozer being torn to shreds by Palace and Brighton fans. I need skin as thick as an Elephant.

They support Palace and Brighton, that's enough to just laugh at them for.
This discussion has been closed.