Away to Burnley - Saturday 9th November 3pm

Comments

• I wonder if we threw enough money at Eddie Howe whether he would be interested.

Otherwise, Benitez please.

Last week I was saying we might as well stick with Pelle for the rest of the season. But I just don’t think we can. I’d get rid today.
  • To me it looks like Pelle has lost the team? Am I the only 1 who shares this opinion?

Anderson looked like he was laughing as he came off
  • It’s a pity the international break is only one week. Better for us if it’s for a month.
  • edited November 2019
    We all have seen the rubbishness of Roberto in recent weeks but Pelle is a stubborn old man...Martin must be shocking not to play....
  • Chris Wood is making Balbuena look stupid.
  • Is Balbuena even playing?
  • Why does this team put up such awful performances on such a regular basis.? It is so painful watching and supporting a club where it is so obvious the players and manager just don’t care and our glorious owners jut don’t seem to care either.
  • Roberto was all at sea again, should never be disallowed imo. Very lucky there.
  • can anticipate Pelles comments after the game - we played very well but were unfortunate with the goals. we will try harder next week. Sorry but it is time for a big change or we are relegation fodder for the rest of the season. Cant see Haller staying
  • We been playing the same tactics if you can call them that week after week with no sign of any improvement I think the players aren’t buying into the system Pellegrini wants. With flappy mcfalp in goal the team know he is going to cost us a goal at least a game the confidence has gone big time .shows how good fabianski is and how much we miss him
  • What happened to the Balbuena from last season?
  • Another Roberto error but this time the goal it lead to has been ruled out.

This is Alan McKinghtmare territory.

Martin’s kid has got to be an improvement.
  • martin cant be worse
  • Imagine being up there watching this. Those fans should be hailed as hero's.
  • Alvin Martin can’t be worse!
  • Pundits saying we are total rubbish and an absolute embarrassment and disgraceful performance. Have to agree 100% with them.
  • Changing managers was raised earlier in this thread and it doesn't seems to be successful.
    http://whu606.com/discussion/comment/938690/#Comment_938690
  • And this isn’t something I’ve said before, as I’ve never completely agreed with how often and how early it was said by others, but I think being the same old rubbish West Ham would be more bearable if we still had a proper football stadium.

I hate watching us at the Olympic stadium with all the empty seats and the complete lack of atmosphere.

And yes, I know this is an away game. But my point is that moving stadium was apparently aimed at pushing up a level, even if that was just reliably top half. But nothing has changed after several years.
  • Why is Martin not in goal,,
    It’s gone pear shape since fab got injured
  • Can't even blame the ref...

Where are the get behind the team/manager posters..hiding behind their red faces!..

But in all honesty this is just not acceptable, surely even a wise old manager like Pelle would see that..It's time to go & if he doesn't IMO we are going down.
  • What happened to the Balbuena from last season?

By his own admission, Pellegrini played him too early against City, then dropped him.

Brought him back into a team with no form and no confidence, so hardly surprising he's not the same player as last season.
  • Honeymoon period is over
  • The BBC site is not beating about the bush !!!

'Chocolate wrists'
    Burnley 3-0 West Ham

Jonathan Walters
    Former Republic of Ireland international on Final Score
    First one, Roberto Jimenez should have caught it and punched it out. Second one, he threw out to a player with his back to play. This one's the worst of the lot. Instead of trying to catch it, he's flapped at it and chocolate wrists has missed it.
  • I’m dreading our game with spuds now!
  • we know pelle went to china for the money ,so no way he will walk
  • Does it matter if we escape relegation? West Ham are not entertaining to watch or support and haven’t really been ( apart from a couple of spells with Payet and Arnautovic) for years.
    We have decent players on paper who get highly paid but week after week they get away with performing terribly on the whole.
    In what other business would you be able to turn up each week and just not bother to do your job.
    West Ham players have been doing it for years.
  • Meanwhile, Just how conflicted can one be, the Blunts just had an equalizing goal disallowed against Spurs via VAR.............

To show how marginal it was, the bean counters took over three minutes to determine if it there was any offside in the build up passage of play.

If VAR is there to correct a clear and obvious error by the officials, this was not it....
  • edited November 2019
    I will be hoping that by the time I wake up in the morning Pelle has gone. :pray:

I know the story of better the devil you know & the grass isn't always greener,TBH I don't give a monkey....
  • Pelle :adkins:
  • The most shocking thing against Pelle is that he had three subs and he thought Roberto was not a contender for being replaced! how bad a game does he need have to be taken off?
This discussion has been closed.