Away to Burnley - Saturday 9th November 3pm

Comments

• Well that was rather poor. I hope we have something special back in the dressing room. Like an inflatable Messi or a couple of low mileage excellent condition Tevez and Di Canios.😢

Well we do have a full size muppet in Carlos Sanchez..another super signing.
  • I thought Moyes and Pearce had us playing well. Created a lot of clear chances, players seemed to know their jobs. The board twisted and here we are.
  • At least I have cleaning the kitchen floor to look forward to
  • Pelle goes if we lose.
  • What does Martin have to do to get a chance in goal. If the manager isn't going to give you a chance when week in week out you are watching possibly the worst keeper we have seen at West ham.
  • I thought Moyes and Pearce had us playing well. Created a lot of clear chances, players seemed to know their jobs. The board twisted and here we are.

Moyes is still looking for a return to the premier league :whistle:
  • So once again we are looking for 3 worse teams then us ,trouble is not sure there are this season
  • I think people got carried away because we beat Watford and Norwich. I don’t think we’ve played decently for a whole game so far this season. We don’t start playing until 30 minutes into a game and seem merely to hope we’re still in it at that point.
    I really can’t see us winning again in 2019 and we could well be bottom by the New Year with fewer points than we’ve had for many a year.
    It wouldn’t be so bad if we at least seemed to be trying but so many players give up so easily.
  • But if we do get rid of the manager can we find one that can get rid of the sloppy non caring culture that this West Ham team has had for years . I think the fact that Mark Noble has survived for so long at this club when he has not been good enough to be a regular starter in the premier league for years speaks volumes about the leadership and quality of player at this club. He has one or two good games a season against poor sides but we need players who can keep up with play and give 100 percent every game.
    Andersen and fornals really are not good enough to play week in week out in the premier league and our defence and goalkeeper would be better off in a circus.

Shameful attitude from all at this club.
  • Probably the worst dip in form for West Ham in years. Nothing positive to talk about.

It's the performances too. Burnley have had more chances in the first half than we've had in our last few matches.

I don't see Pellegrini changing the mentality of our players either. I would say "Pellegrini out" but there's no one available right now who I think can do a better job.

Snodgrass is working hard. It doesn't seem like Fornals knows where to play. Everytime he gets the ball he only has one pass available to him which is to Haller which makes it rather predictable. I appreciate Haller hasn't had much service but he does look lethargic and slow to react.

It's also pretty clear that when Barnes/Wood makes a run, he's then looking for the other striking partner. Or if Barnes/Wood goes for a header, they are usually trying to pick out the other. When one goes up for the header/makes the run, our priority should be on focusing on the other player rather than focusing on the initial runner/headerer. Easier said than done when watching from my computer but it doesn't seem like our players have picked up on this.
  • A shot on target...better.
  • We've lost the last 8 games when the opposition score 1st. :nonono:
  • Hutton, Jose is available. :whistle:
  • Another Roberto howler. This time an own goal.
  • edited November 2019
    Oh my..Roberto you are shocking....Enough is enough...but Pelle has 100% faith in him...this is not acceptable SIMPLE.
  • Roberto is just beyond a joke
  • Screaming!!!

I'm actually laughing

That is the worst thing I've ever seen
  • What is there left to say
  • Mistake after mistake. Game after game.

Still gets picked.

Irons.
  • OK I might sound like a broken record, but the board now need to be brave, Pelle has lost it, the team etc etc..ACT now and save our club PLEASE......
  • The whole team is a joke. How anyone can be remotely positive is baffling
  • It’s going to be a “long” two weeks until we play Spurs. Let’s hope the board use the time wisely.
  • I've been trying to get behind Roberto, but he has been poor today and that flap for the third is just inexcusable. We'll have to put Martin in after the break; looks like the bloke's head has gone.
  • Roberto just ended his own career lol
  • To me it looks like Pelle has lost the team? Am I the only 1 who shares this opinion?
  • There’s no way Roberto can start the next game. But David Martin isn’t the answer either. So, I have no idea.
  • For attitude and application we are the worst team in the league by a country mile. Added to that we don’t seem to have any kind of game plan or tactical nous.
This discussion has been closed.