Home to the barcodes ....... Saturday 2nd November, 15:00

Comments

• edited November 2019
    Jay,

Haller was part of a two / three up front setup in Germany, here it seems it's just him. Maybe if Pelle played to his preferred style then he would score more.

IMO
  • Stop press.

Noble smashes his mate Carrol into row z, then scores one and sets up two for a victory.
    You read it here first.
    Westham several sports direct none.
  • I think Anderson has been putting in some decent shifts but the magic isn't quite happening for him where it really counts-something needs to go right for him to boost his confidence. Lanzini can be brilliant but we can't really afford the luxury of him at the moment. Jury still out on Haller for me - accept the lack of support has not helped, he shows some nice touches but a bit slow and his movement/gambling in the box could be better. I would pick Snoddy ahead of Fornals and Yarmo seems to always be involved when something good happens so he is a starter for me
    Really looking forward to going today, just got to watch the rugby first'
    I gotta feeling that today's gonna be a good day :quaver: :scarf:
  • On my way to game soon. We need to be clinical with the finishing today. Against palace and Blunts we we're guilty of not taking our chances. Hopefully today we find net. Going for a 2-1 victory.
    COYI
  • Unchanged from Sheff Utd, apparently
  • Fredericks on the bench at least.

But should be starting, IMO. No pace in that team.
  • :pray: for a win, but hope not that high :scarf:
  • No pace again
  • The official team is this:

West Ham United: Roberto, Zabaleta, Diop, Balbuena, Cresswell, Rice, Noble (c), Yarmolenko, Snodgrass, Felipe Anderson, Haller

Subs: Martin (GK), Ogbonna, Fredericks, Sanchez, Fornals, Lanzini, Ajeti

The difficulty is that I can't see anyone on the bench who can come on to change the game. Lanzini has been poor and Ajeti and Fornals are not yet on the mark. What has happened to Fuka-Arthur Masuaku Kawela? At least he could beat a player or two.
  • edited November 2019
    Newcastle have 3 CBs in the starting XI, 5-4-1, Jonjo Shelvey in for Longstaff.
  • Reckon even Sheff Utd v Burnley will be shown before this game on motd
  • Loving the positivity!

:wink:
  • Well they have beaten us down Mrs Grey :weep: :weep: :weep:
  • Carrols on bench :lol:
  • The bugler did that much better than the Bournemouth one. But how I wish we didnt have the remembrance ceremony every other day throughout November.
  • So slowwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Unbelievable. Losing already.
  • And yet so very believable.

I think almost everyone on here could have predicted this
  • Unbelievable. Losing already.

I personally wouldn’t say it is unbelievable
  • edited November 2019
    We are a shambles all over the park. Newcastle just playing head tennis in our box.
  • We're pretty good, aren't we.
  • We’ve had all the talk again this week but never put anything into practice. Easy touch for any team who put some effort in.
    We must be the slowest lumbering team in the league.
  • First time Newcastle have scored more than one this season.
    We are worse than pathetic.