Home to the blunts, Saturday 29th October, 15:00

123457»

Comments

• The fact that we’ve lost more points from a winning position than any other team (9) suggests we lack either the mental strength or the ability to see games out.
  • Or lack fitness.

Personally the lack of pace affects us badly, especially from Haller.
  • Where have I disrespected anyones views jay?
  • IronHerb said:

So, rubbish manager, rubbish keeper, porous defence, rubbish midfield and struggling strikers.
    We must be doing exceptionally well to be 9th in the table with that lot.

What 5pts away bottom 3
  • What is a concern is we are now below Manchester United and they are in the middle of a major crisis. ;)
  • imagelost said:

IronHerb said:

So, rubbish manager, rubbish keeper, porous defence, rubbish midfield and struggling strikers.

What 5pts away bottom 3
    And 5 points off Europe. It depends on how you see your glass.
  • edited October 2019
    IronHerb said:

Where have I disrespected anyones views jay?

.........................................................................................................................................
    IH , without getting into 1, your quote above is a bit condescending IMO, whether it was meant to be or not, you may only know this, but it somewhat looks like it to me.

It just sounds a bit like ONLY your view is the valid one.
  • :tumbleweed: Sooooo.... How about those Dodgers eh
  • Football is fine margins we created enough chances to win against Palace and Sheff Utd although we were pants at Everton. On other days we could have picked up another 5 points. I am sure we will play worse this season and win and vice versa. We have all been here before, its football, the best way to judge the team/manager is at the end of the season IMO.
  • IronHerb said:

Where have I disrespected anyones views jay?

.........................................................................................................................................
    IH , without getting into 1, your quote above is a bit condescending IMO, whether it was meant to be or not, you may only know this, but it somewhat looks like it to me.

It just sounds a bit like ONLY your view is the valid one.
    Sorry jay but it appears if someone disagrees with you they are condescending.
    You and others have talked down the manager. Roberto has been compared to a Championship keeper. We all know we have a porous defence. Anderson, Lanzini, Sanchez and Rice have been criticised a fair bit and we do struggle to score. Now I disagree with a some of these, as is my right, but I fail to see where I have been condescending.

This is twice now you have jumped me when disagreeing with you. :hmm:
  • edited October 2019
    I said let's leave it there, ( without getting into 1 ) but seems u can't...
    I have twice """jumped u"""!! when disagreeing as it's the way you come across when you make posts, I am not going to look back, but am sure there are many posts u have made that come over as very much "" know it all " & everyone else are wrong, like it or not, agree or not that Is how I feel when I read SOME of your posts, u seem like u cannot accept anyone elses views, BrotherSledge made a comment a day or so ago, and u reply in a way that to me questions him or what he said,perhaps u are very sarcastic?.. let's forget about it, we will agree to disagree & move on,we both support the same team & you have your view, I have mine, I will not back down though if I feel like you post something that is disrespecting other views,including mine, perhaps you could use IMO a bit more often, might just help u come across in a better light IMO.
  • Everything on here is pretty much IMO is it not?
  • Yes imo :biggrin:
  • Oh dear. Now what’s happening.
  • I will never unsee this
  • I noticed that :ok:
  • That's what I thought Slacker. A lot of words that actually don't say anything.
  • I say, chaps, that's a bit unsporting of you...
  • Ooh, there goes the remainder of my bothered.
    Load of old pony.
This discussion has been closed.