European games - Oct & November CL & Europa

2»

Comments

• Hamstew said:

We're in trouble on sat

They're going to give us a proper going over
  • maybe we should call them and tell them they have the three points and save them a trip down the motorway :hmm:

#we will win, its what we do
  • Far too optimistic Baz. Sure you haven't left your scouse hat on? ;)
  • You get your West Ham expectancy and we lose and or play poorly. When people get down on us, we end up doing something good.

#Nurse!!

P.s. My Scouse hat will firmly be on this weekend as we play those Spurs people. YNWA!!!!! :scarfwal:
  • Anyone watching BT coverage of Citeh?

What is Joe Hart thinking?
  • Who...…….. :whistle:
  • :biggrin:
  • I’ve just read an article about two Liverpool fans who made their way to Ghent instead of Genk to watch their game yesterday and as a result missed it

No words...
  • I’ve just read an article about two Liverpool fans who made their way to Ghent instead of Genk to watch their game yesterday and as a result missed it

No words...

Just hope that Baz wasn't one of them :lol:
  • He went to the Gents. :whistle:
  • Only just arrived back on site, mix up in some flight/destination plans :puzzled: :yercoat:

No words...

It's a home game tonight. :phew:

No scope for confusion there.
    #ireland #westvirginia

• Well maybe, just maybe... Ghent will turn up and surprise y'all
  • All sorts of scenes in the Chelsea game :nolan:
  • That Chelsea game was mental. Not sure about the second red card. I saw a lot of people saying where could his arm go, but it looked like it moved towards the ball to me?
  • It might have been for the protest after. tbh, half a dozen Ajax players probably should have got booked for the way they swarmed the ref.
  • edited November 2019
    Watching Arsenal with some of the local Gooners. Truly awful, they make us look like Barcelona.

When do we play them?

Awful marking for both goals.
  • edited November 2019
    Can't believe I didn't watch this game. Kyle Walker in goal for Man City.

What a week for football.

:wahoo:
  • Watching Arsenal with some of the local Gooners. Truly awful, they make us look like Barcelona.

When do we play them?

Awful marking for both goals.

When there's an eclipse and the stars align and pigs fly and it's the week that Arsenal play well.
  • Yeah but Kyle Walker though....