Couldn’t think.... part three

Comments

• Admin help please.My email in box is flooded with notifications every time anybody posts.Ive tried unchecking and resetting but it still happening.I don’t know how it’s happening as it’s only happened in the last couple of days.Any help would be great.Thank you.
  • click 'account options' (top right next to your name)
    'edit profile'
    'notification preferences'

maybe there youll see what you have ticked and not ticked :ok:
  • Damn you Kloppshuayi, you've beaten me to it :whistle:
  • like Klopp... feels good being first ;) :lol:
  • Slacker click on your user name, and then the cog icon:

Choose edit profile:

then click Notification preferences.

Untick anything in the email column.
  • edited December 2019
    Suspense... Is Slacker notification free yet? Will Expat admit to slacking?:puzzled:
  • Funnily enough, my surname is Slack and my wife’s maiden name was King, I actually fancied the idea of becoming Mr and Mrs Slacking but fortunately she was having none of that :phew:
  • So ''cut me some slack' wasn't heard in that discussion :yercoat:
  • All fixed.Thanks chums.
  • Watching the cricket this morning, it’s 32/33 c out there.All the crowd are under brollies, got hats and tops on and generally trying to keep out of the sun EXCEPT a couple of lads in the Barmy Army who are shirtless, hatless and pint in hand.
    Makes yer proud!
  • The Times reports that Antonio crashed his Lamborghini into someone's front garden in Balham, 6:30pm Christmas Day.

While dressed as a snowman,

And there's a video.

Gotta go drive a train...
  • That doesn't sound like a very West Ham type thing to happen.
  • I read the police turned up but no charges were made and he was picked up at the scene
  • His hat fell over his 👀 so he demolished a wall in Balham.
  • He drives as well as he shoots.
  • Dressed as a snowman, I'm guessing he'll get a 'frosty' reception at the training ground :whistle:
  • This story is sure to snowball
  • He'll get sleigh-ted by his mates
  • ' The Greatest Snowman ' :biggrin:
  • Apparently he was relying on Darren Rudolph to show him the way.
  • Fortune, my virus protection (Malwarebytes) is blocking access to this site due to a Trojan. Have you had any problems with it?
  • No sorry I was able to access it.
  • Bubbles, no problem for me either ...
  • Almost certainly a 'false positive', where AV software misidentifies a threat (which doesn't actually exist.)
  • Fortune, Dodger, Grey, thanks for info, so I set my AV to allow it, and have not experienced any problems :ok:
  • Bubbles, I found it an interesting insight but it’s just someone’s opinion.
  • From the BBC: VAR: 'Armpit offsides' strike again in the Premier League.

Noel Fitzpatrick: At the rate VAR is going, Mikel Arteta will be ordering David Luiz and Matteo Guendouzi to get their hair cut for fear it would be playing players onside... and Brendan Rodgers would be having palpitations at Hamza Choudhury.

:lol:
  • edited December 2019
    I realize at the end of this decade with 2020 waiting in the wings there's not much that's new and surprising to an ex pat in California...

Well today (as in a couple of hours ago after browsing a few choice YouTube clips) is the first day i have known and discovered the woman who is (wait for it...)

I said wait for it.....

Holly Willoughby

Even though I have seen clips of various things online. It is many years since I have lived in London and watched Brit TV.

The verdict... Totally love the woman!

This has made me wonder what else I dont know about that is household name/totally famous in UK now :doh: :lol:
  • Am I the only one who thinks Holly Willoughby looks like she could be a very convincing female Joker in a Batman film?
This discussion has been closed.