Aston Villa A Mon 16th Sept 8pm. Will Anderson turn the Heaton Villa?

12345679»

Comments

• With a bit of arrogance the PL decided they wouldn’t follow the VAR guidelines used in Europe but our own interpretation. It will be interesting in the CL and EL games involving ou4 teams.
  • edited September 2019
    Mrs G, thanks for clarifying that but I had heard what thorn said? :ok:
  • Not sure now. From what I had read, the monitors are in place and available but the PL decided they wanted to discourage their use so as not to slow the game down and and to 'set the bar high' for overruling on field decisions.

But in the CL comms I was just watching, they seemed to be saying the monitors AREN'T available in the Prem.

I'll have to do a bit more research. :hmm:

(Just to add, the VAR rules are the same everywhere.)
  • Mrs G,

That is Mike Riley for you believing the Premier League are above the European rules. It's probably another reason that the rest of Europe hates us over Brexit. :biggrin:
  • Not a game that will lived long in the memory was it?I just couldn’t see Villa scoring(Fabianski was superb again)but another clean sheet and away point to keep the little run going.I’ll take it.
  • A clean sheet with only 10 men!? When did that last happen? I think the team need a thumbs-up for defending as a team :clap:
This discussion has been closed.