Predictor league competition 2019-20 - any team name changes?

If you took part last year, I will be sending an email shortly. You can either sign up by replying to the email, or posting on here, You don't have to do both.

If you didn't take part last year, and want to take part, just sign up here, but PLEASE if you do sign up, be prepared to take part all season. I understand things can happen that mean people have to stop playing, and that's fine, but at least at the start, please be aware that it takes place over the whole season.

How to play: http://www.whu606.com/discussion/4334

If anyone wants to change their team name, could they let me know on here today. Fixtures come out tomorrow!

Comments

• I’m in please
    grey_til_I_dye
  • edited July 15
    This year's gonna be my year :diva:

Gotta get me a new team name tho
    grey_til_I_dye
  • I’m in again,
    grey_til_I_dye
  • Yes please , count me in . Many thanks .
    grey_til_I_dyeIronHerb
  • Hero to Zero over the last couple of seasons. I am in for the next roller coaster ride.
    grey_til_I_dye
  • Count me in, please!
    grey_til_I_dye
  • In again, cheers.
    grey_til_I_dye
  • Go on then. Please count me in!
    grey_til_I_dye
  • edited July 24
    EDIT: wait nevermind !
  • I know you missed me...well you need someone to prop up a league!
    grey_til_I_dye
  • Ironduke

Is your email still the one you registered with (for reminders, updates etc)?
  • edited July 27
    no..I have just created my unique football related email... ,
    essexborn etc now dormant..Thanks Grey
  • Cheers

I've cut the email address from your post, so it doesn't end up on an undesirable mailshot list.
  • If anyone wants to change their team name, could they let me know on here today. Fixtures come out tomorrow!
  • I do. But I don't know what to :biggrin:
  • Changes can be made subsequently, for those who are agonising...
  • MrsGrey said:

I do. But I don't know what to :biggrin:

How about something glitzy?
  • Ironduke said:

no..I have just created my unique football related email... ,
    essexborn etc now dormant..Thanks Grey

Hi Grey, I cant recall the email I created, apart from it was on yahoo...did I give it you, thats why I was looking in here
  • Grey, can you ensure that the team name in the fixture lists matches their registered name, if you know what I mean. Otherwise it’s impossible to see how you’ve done against your opponent. Is this sounding a bit like Trigger’s 17 brush shafts. Lol.
  • DJ

I want people to have flexibility about name changes, so I'll post a match up of user name/team name in the first post of the predictions thread for each league, so users can see who is who.
  • Grey, dont worry have recovered it, thanks
    grey_til_I_dye