Pre-season Schedule and games

Comments

• Sanchez has simply never been good enough, why we ever signed him baffles me!

The problem is, if he is sold, many of us will be delighted, but that would turn to despair once we learn he is being replaced by Gary Medel
  • Michail Antonio doubles West Ham's lead with an opportunist strike.

Says the OS.

Really?
  • That would be with our new kit, right?

#Hertha Kit
  • edited July 2019
    Let me help you with that

:yercoat:
  • In protest I may change that to my team name :nonono:
  • Baz - what on hertha you thinking?
  • Oh come on! Thats so much worse than mine! Where's Mrs Grey's help with :yercoat:
  • So it looks like we might not get a game on Wednesday. The Man City teams flights have been cancelled twice due to incorrect paperwork.
  • edited July 2019
    Man City website now has an article dated yesterday afternoon saying that the squad 'has left for China'.
  • edited July 2019
    The Manchester Evening news article suggests the squad has still not left as the issue has ‘spilled over into Monday’. That was last updated at 11pm last night.

Do we just get a pass into the final? Would save us having to worry about the possibility of a trashing (not that I think we will be).
  • Don't know about getting a pass, but if we don't play them we'll have to scrabble around to fit in an extra pre-season game.
  • Bit of a pain isn’t it
  • Launched their 3rd kit in Shanghai today - oops.
  • Do we get a bye to the final? Chance for some silverware! :wahoo:
  • Sky will be fuming - presumably there are contingency plans to draft in a local side if City don't make it, as it is due on their telly box.
  • Can we play Arnie's team
  • Marseille lost to Accrington Stanley last week and 4-0 to Rangers yesterday :hmm:
  • Watching the Wolves - Newcastle game in the lead up to our game. Newcastle are a shambles defensively - all 3 Wolves goals coming from defensive lapses.
  • oh dear how sad poor barcodes
  • We should at least be guaranteed 3rd
  • shame it was not us vs the barcodes first why citee :hmm:
  • Manchester City: Bravo, Danilo, Angeliño, Laporte, Harwood-Bellis, Rodrigo, David Silva (c), Doyle, Bernabe, Poveda-Ocampo, Nmecha
    Subs: Grimshaw (GK), Walker, Stones, Sterling, Gündogan, Zinchenko, De Bruyne, Sané, Bernardo, Touaizi, Pozo, Aleix Garcia, Diounkou, Knight
  • MrsGrey said:

Manchester City: Bravo, Danilo, Angeliño, Laporte, Harwood-Bellis, Rodrigo, David Silva (c), Doyle, Bernabe, Poveda-Ocampo, Nmecha
    Subs: Grimshaw (GK), Walker, Stones, Sterling, Gündogan, Zinchenko, De Bruyne, Sané, Bernardo, Touaizi, Pozo, Aleix Garcia, Diounkou, Knight

That's a pretty average bench!
  • Even though they aren't first team starters, these Citeh players ooze quality. Were getting a proper workout, that's for sure.

We've had a couple of decent breaks ourselves, so it's not just all Citeh.

Wilshere looking good again.
  • Wilshire looking like he is making a case to take Marks spot.

Lanzini looking sharp to.
  • 1-0 Hammers
  • get in COYI
This discussion has been closed.