Other games on the final day of 2018-19

Comments

• Imagine finishing the season with one defeat and 97 points and not winning the league.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
  • Spurs have messed up my accumulator for the second week in a row
  • Yaya Toure has just been kidnapped by the Citeh players :lol:
  • Well Ham, you've obviously missed the 11th commandment that states Thou shalt not have a bet wot includes Spuds winning. :biggrin:
  • edited May 2019
    I think they need to do the concussion protocol on him :lol:

Edit - I was referring to Yaya, not Ham.

Although ... :hmm:
  • Re: Liverpool, one should not forget their season has been virtually untroubled by injury - Allison, VVD, Robertson, TAA, Milner, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Mane, Firminho, Salah - ALL of them have featured in at least 30 league games this season. Makes a huge difference - a significant factor when Leicester won the league too IMO
  • “If you are first, you are first. If you are second, you are nothing”

Bill Shankly
  • edited May 2019
    And Liverpool fans should be reminded of this whenever they claim second place is some kind of achievement :wink:
  • Doing that as we speak :biggrin:
  • :biggrin:
  • Doing that as we speak :biggrin:

Naughty naughty. :angel:
  • It is a massive achievement.. 97 points is a ridiculous total of points.
  • Just read 97 would have won the premier league 25 times out of the 27 only this and last year was beaten by more, oh dear, how sad, never mind. move on please
  • Bazshuayi said:

It is a massive achievement.. 97 points is a ridiculous total of points.

But just NOT good enough, oh dear :biggrin:
  • Luckily for liverpool they have the final which would've made yesterday hurt a lot less
  • edited May 2019
    *insert pro Liverpool statement here when I decide to wind up the anti Liverpool/Klopp people* ;)
  • Liverpool are getting far to much air time for my liking.
  • And they didn’t even win the thing
  • I just joined the Liverpool love in fan club California soccer branch. Its like totally amazing dude
  • Baz,

Couldn't you find the West Ham one? :biggrin:
  • In California, we havent heard of a West Ham. Whats the deal? Is it free food tailgate on Saturday mornings? :puzzled:
  • edited May 2019
    Didn't make any difference in the end but I noticed liverpool's second goal was off-side...........
    AGAIN. :doh:
  • I have just finished an assignment at a company which is literally infested with Spurs supporters.

Today, my last day, they have just presented me with a framed replica number 19 Hammers shirt with the company name across the top.

Very touching

Moving on, though

Come on you reds

#YNWA
  • edited May 2019
    no thread, but not worth starting 1, but Watford, 5-0 down in FA Cup final with 10 mins to go....Oh dear, Elton John will be all heavy hearted .....Fair play to the Watford fans tho...Make that 6-0...wow....
  • City were brilliant but the scoreline was very harsh
  • Nobody likes to see that. But in a tiny way I’m glad our FA cup run didn’t end like that. In no way can that be a good day out.
  • edited May 2019
    Alderz, Cannot agree with that, Watford were totally outplayed for probably 85 mins there, 6-0 fair score IMO, Watford were 2nd best for 99% of the game, well done and played City :bowdown:
  • Leyton Orient on for the non-league double at 4:30pm