Play-offs for Champo and EFL

124»

Comments

• I think we all get that in an ideal world the top three go up, however, as a final thought,

It strikes me that the principle role of the governing bodies is to promote the game by creating and maintaining interest in the game, IMO the play offs go a long way to achieving just that and I feel that it would be a very gray world indeed, if everything was strictly black and white ;)
  • Clear as mud, Chicago ;)
  • Come on Charlton :wahoo:

Hoping for a repeat of their last playoff final against Blunderland :biggrin:
  • That made me realize that Charlton Heston are two places in London

#time for bed and brain rest
  • Come on the Mackems.
  • Have to support Sunderland who are my step dads side.
  • Just want Cullen to do well and don't mind Charlton.
  • Trying to decide what would make a more exciting ending to the second Netflix series...
  • alderz said:

Trying to decide what would make a more exciting ending to the second Netflix series...

Exactly what I was thinking. A Sunderland loss would be good I think. Was what made the first one so good.
  • Horror show from the Charlton keeper, but what was the defender doing, giving a blind back pass? Surely he was taught you NEVER play the ball between the posts when passing back?
  • edited May 2019
    Bit of a Sunderland love-in on the Sky comms.

Hope Charlton do it for Cullen and Bowyer
  • 94th minute winner for Charlton :clap:
  • Hamstew said:

alderz said:

Trying to decide what would make a more exciting ending to the second Netflix series...

Exactly what I was thinking. A Sunderland loss would be good I think. Was what made the first one so good.
    Series two is going to be good
  • :biggrin: Sweet never liked sunderland sfter working for one of there fans for a year ,could not take it anymore so left and moved to Canada to get far away from him
  • edited May 2019
    :wahoo:

Really pleased for Charlton.
  • Some of the Sunderland fans were ridiculous after the semi-final win over Pompey; behaving as if they were already promoted.

Just saw Lewis Page, another of our old Academy players, in the Charlton celebrations too.

Chances of Cullen staying there for next season?
  • Suze

There'll be singing and dancing in the spare room tonight!
  • Isn't Bowyer Mark Noble's cousin - so another reason to cheer Charlton ;)
  • Suze

There'll be singing and dancing in the spare room tonight!

Thankfully not, the_lodger left home six months ago 😊

Text messages suggest he is not sober.
  • Villa look the better side

Richard Keogh looks like Kraglin from Guardians of the Galaxy
  • 2-0 now
  • Derby have been poor all over the pitch imo.
  • Neither have looked impressive, so it wouldn't surprise me to see Villa go straight back down.
  • edited May 2019
    Desperately hoping for extra time because this is the last '''real'' domestic football until August.

Love that Wills is a real Villa fan and has taken his boy along.

I thought Villa defended well, should keep them up