Watford v Hammers 🛠 Season Finale - how does it end???

Comments

• A lot of injuries. We cant afford to keep paying top dollar to players who cannot keep fit for 3 games.
  • Like Nasri and happy for him to play on Sunday. But imo we need to steer well clear of signings like this from now on.
  • Wiltshire if and know it’s a big IF is the best ball playing English footballer in the premier league imo
  • Meant if fit
  • If be surprised if they rested players for the final, it's a week away

Think they will want to impress in their last home game, so I think it'll be a tough game

Avoid tackling who miss a final?
  • Bit jealous of Watford tbh, we had such a great chance to get to the cup final,I hope they pull off a shock .Tomorrow?I hope we murder ‘em.2-1 Irons.
  • Slacker

Don't know that we had a great chance to get to the final.
  • Smash them all to bits.

#for mash get smash
  • :coyi:

A cheeky 1-3 away win with deeney getting a red :biggrin:
  • Match day
    :scarf:
    COYI
    :antonio:
  • Slacker said:

Bit jealous of Watford tbh, we had such a great chance to get to the cup final,I hope they pull off a shock .Tomorrow?I hope we murder ‘em.2-1 Irons.

You mean losing to Wimbledon?
  • I liked the look of Arnie playing just behind Antonio, so have created a 4 1 3 1 1 formation !

Fab
    Fredericks Balbuena Diop Masuaku
    Rice
    Diangana Noble Andersen
    Arnie
    Antonio

2-0 to the mighty Hammers and a top 10 finish.
  • :scarf: A 2-1 win to end the season :scarf:
  • Fabianski
    Fredericks - Balbuena - Diop - Masuaku
    Anderson - Rice - Wilshere - Lanzini
    Antonio - Arnautovic

Is what I have a feeling Pelle will go with. I would not be surprised to see Wilshere start today. Could also see Adrian starting too.
  • Put Snodders in there, or our midfield will get steamrollered. I hate it when Watford do that every time :angry:
  • When we were at home to Watford we went 4-4-2.

We lost 2-0.

Let's hope Pellegrini learnt from his mistake.
  • edited May 2019
    ^ WHAT IS THIS. ^
  • Ginge after a facelift :hmm:
  • hernandez cheeseharito :wotsits:
  • Midfield of Rice, Noble and Lanzini :hmm:

• Would have got Snodgrass in there somewhere.
  • Watford at full strength.

Capoue, Doucoure and Hughes could have a field day.
  • or not.

They have one eye on the FACup final.
  • Midfield of Rice, Noble and Lanzini :hmm:

BBC showing it as Rice+Noble MF, three in front and Arnie up top.
  • Hernandez rather than Perez on the bench. Is that an indication of what will happen in the summer?
  • Not many attacking options or possible width on the bench. Only Hernandez and maybe Wilshire. Why no Diangana or even Perez ?
  • Not many attacking options or possible width on the bench. Only Hernandez and maybe Wilshire. Why no Diangana or even Perez ?

Snodgrass?
  • MrsGrey said:

Midfield of Rice, Noble and Lanzini :hmm:

BBC showing it as Rice+Noble MF, three in front and Arnie up top.
    That was my original thought, but I can't believe Pellegrini would go for a midfield two again. It just never works.

We've done better in our recent games because Snodgrass has played in a midfield three, IMO.
This discussion has been closed.