Comments

• MrsGrey said:

Liverpool have absolutely no chance.

Whatsoever.

None.

Loss.

Deal with it.

ermmmm
    I know. All those people disagreeing with me. They were right after all.
  • B4RCEL0NA
  • :biggrin:
  • edited May 2019
    I have absolutely no problem with Liverpool winning that.

Well done
  • Wondering how long ill be able to hold my tongue :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo:

#sweepstake
  • edited May 2019
    I found myself cheering when they scored the 4th.... :nonono:

But I do hate Barca bunch of cheating ....... and Suarez can chew on that.
  • im happy for Liverpool winning thru 2 the final, its the league they not allowed to win. :ok:
  • Bragging rights deserved.
  • On for the double ... loss.

:devil: :biggrin: :lol:
  • Undoubtedly the better team in both legs and deservedly through.

But I still hate them.

They'll probably go on to win it now. Ajax have been excellent, but I don't think many teams can live with Liverpool'S pace and energy, and should Spurs find a way through I don't think they have anywhere near enough to win.
  • Scenes. Cubed.
  • Must say Trent Alexander Arnold is a superb player at a young age, what a future.
  • Klopp swearing like a scouser now!!!
  • Quite remarkable.
  • Liverpool fans all over social media. My Facebook timeline is full of them.

Funnily enough saw nothing of them last night :hmm:
  • Awesome from Liverpool fair play. Will be funny when Ajax win the Champions League though.
  • When you know you just know
  • edited May 2019
    Surely nobody can begrudge the celebrations after such an effort...

LIV VER POOL!!! LIV VER POOL!!!

#who needs the league anyway

(sweepstake winner wouldve been 23 minutes)
  • Hamstew said:

Awesome from Liverpool fair play. Will be funny when Ajax win the Champions League though.

One can hope, my friend.

But I suspect their fans petitioned UEFA after they were 'robbed' in last season's final so I fear this is in the bag for them.
  • Two Liverpool fans in the office. I've been in for four minutes and already considering leaving and working from home.
  • Liverpool fan #1 yesterday:

"No way we're going through"

Liverpool fan #1 this morning:

"I had a feeling we'd do it"

Kill me now.
  • I wonder if West Ham can take 'pool's performance as an example of getting results if you put in the effort and smash Watford.
  • Liverpool fan #2 has just come in. They greeted each other with raised fists.

This. This is why everyone hates Liverpool fans.
  • My boss is going to be unbearable today. Thankfully I won't be able to understand a word he is saying in his strong East Sussex accent.
  • So OCS, what did you expect them to do? Wouldn't you raise fists or cross yourself if we had done that? :hmm:
  • At work? Lol I wouldn't have.
  • I wonder if West Ham can take 'pool's performance as an example of getting results if you put in the effort and smash Watford.

I think we can take our own win against Spurs as an example of what we can do if we put in the effort without having to borrow from Liverpool.

Liverpool fan #2 has just come in. They greeted each other with raised fists.

This. This is why everyone hates Liverpool fans.

Not everyone hates Liverpool fans, you just seem to assume that everyone does.
  • edited May 2019
    Absolutely not Herbie. I'd use actual words.

There is another Hammer in the office actually, and after the Spurs game we had a quick chat in the kitchen. No crossed arms in sight.
  • Not everyone hates Liverpool fans, you just seem to assume that everyone does.

Of course they don't; it's poetic licence.
  • I don't like them.

I did, once upon a time.

But not no more.

Thankfully I don't work with any, although the resident Spud is piggy backing on last nights win and crowing that they will do the same.