Other games 27th/28th and European games

Comments

• Come on Ajax
  • I think the ban would affect 1st leg of playoffs?
  • Oh right. Lanzini got a two match ban.
  • Dion Dublin on the BBC website: -

"I think the Ajax goalkeeper Andre Onana has a mistake in him. He is quite laboured and he looks like he might take a chance [with the ball at his feet]."

Has he looked to see who's up the other end of the pitch? :doh:
  • Van De Beek :wahoo:
  • Oh dear, oh deary me :biggrin:
  • :biggrin:
  • How long did he have to score that goal?
  • Oh dear and an away goal headlines hopefully Ajax take spuds to the cleaners
  • So the ref asks the Spurs staff is Vertonghen is ok to return, they say yes and then it looks like he was about to collapse. Shocking.
  • Did Ajax take sleeping pills in their half time drinks
  • On "the fighting cock"

"Our offense was absolutely inexistent. Even with all the injuries we have, this was not a worthy performance for a semi final in the Champions League. Ajax were totally beatable today.. what a wasted opportunity."

Deluded doesn't come close so I googled and found this which I think is closer.
    https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/delusional-disorder#1

:biggrin:
  • oh dear how sad never mind :lol:
  • edited April 2019
    That was pretty disappointing in the end. Looked like Ajax were going to put on a show at first. In the end, Spurs were probably the better team in the second half...and that's not saying much.
  • Ajax had that chance not long after their first when a square pass would have meant a second goal. That would almost have been game over you'd have thought.

Still, hopefully they've done enough.

Now it's Barca's turn...
  • What's the betting the sickening stuff the Liverpool fans have been doing in Spain gets completely brushed under the carpet by our media.
  • I haven't seen anything so guess it's already under the carpet. :biggrin:
  • It's got a mention on the BBC, mainly I think because the club have issued a statement.
  • MrsGrey said:

It's got a mention on the BBC, mainly I think because the club have issued a statement.

BBC News app don't seem to be running anything.
  • Daily Mail, Sun, Liverpool Echo. hardly a news blackout.
  • I'm allergic to the first two, but I'll have a look at the Echo's story
  • McManaman commentating on the Liverpool game on BT.

Who wants neutrality anyway.
  • Saurez :wahoo:
  • And he was Van Dijk's man :wahoo:
  • Don't Barca cheat a lot.
  • No more so than Liverpool from what I've seen so far tonight
  • It's sickening, herb :ok:

Messi (who has no need to try to cheat) rolling around like he was hit by a cannonball and waving an imaginary card.

Suarez (odious person) winding everyone up.

I'm glad I don't watch much European football if it's all like this.
  • For Messi, read Salah.

For Suarez, read Milner.

I don't agree with any of it, but it's certainly not an exclusively European football thing.
  • Add Mane to that. He's been diving all night
  • Messi :wahoo: